Oceanic In Game/Server Lag Issues

Server Cael/Nagrand. 4.00pm server time. Latency showing as normal (59/60 for me). Zone Drustvar, Lag is making the game unplayable.

Many people complaining in chat. From all different servers across the Oceanic region.

I know, it has only been happening since BFA launched. I should give Blizzard time. My apology for bringing the issue up.
One week later (nearly) all details the same. Has happened EVERY single day since the last post.
Hello (hello, hello)

Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me,
Is there anyone at home?
Started yesterday for me, and is the same with all Blizzard games. 160-180 ping in WoW, when I usually get around ~23. It's an Oceanic issue, so Blizzard will probs just ignore until it fixes itself lol
10/31/2018 12:06 AMPosted by Piouspelicañ
Started yesterday for me, and is the same with all Blizzard games. 160-180 ping in WoW, when I usually get around ~23. It's an Oceanic issue, so Blizzard will probs just ignore until it fixes itself lol

Im facing the same problem.
have u had ur problem solved ???
Paying for a service that's still unplayable,this is ridiculous!! Gone on long enough & ignored beyond what is acceptable. I think most Aussies are tolerant and easy going,but cmon!!Unsubbed for now, Thanks Blizzard
1 Like
Up until now it is still not been fix? Are Oceanic Realm being neglected? C'mon blizzard, we also a paid customer. Still facing a same problem.
bump
13/11/2018 time 2.57pm
usual day in drustvar on oceanic saurfang loot and ability lag. just killed a world bosss and had lag bad enough that i couldnt loot it for about 3-5 seconds. my usual is 1-2.
im using the NBN in adelaide south australia (usual latt is about 25 ping but its been about 40ish during this time)

this issue has been a constant "thing" since launch
1 Like

At this point I’m starting to wonder if Blizzard only moved to the new forums so that they could just pretend the “OCE lag” thread on the old forums didn’t have nearly TWO THOUSAND replies from people literally unable to play the game they’re paying $15 a month for.

Especially since the Blue said they’d set up a new dedicated thread for this issue… which never seems to have happened.

2 Likes

Seriously. This is beyond unreasonable.

According to WoWProgress, there’s approximately 85 thousand
unique players on OCE servers.

At $15 a month, per head, that’s over ONE MILLION DOLLARS, PER MONTH, that Australia has collectively been paying for a product that just flat-out doesn’t work.
That’s appalling.

3 Likes

Been experiencing this since release of BFA but it seems to be at its worst since 8.1 released…

1 Like

Still not fixed. Last night was completely unplayable. Some aspects such as scrapping just flat out don’t work…

1 Like

Hi everyone,

The lag is back again. :frowning:

Can someone please help check why this seems to be a recurring problem now?

Thanks

1 Like

Is blizzard " still investigating " these lag issues, i unsubbed 4months ago due to it and just wanting to know if its fixed, but by having a quick skim through comments i assume it isnt fixed… geez blizzard take a while to fix things. guess they already got the money from us HAHA.

1 Like

But you said it right there, blizzard already have our money… they dont give a poop about fixing it… put simply we are probably one of the smallest if not the smallest player base blizzard have, we are a minority to them. they don’t give two poops about OCE. if they did it would have already been fixed by now… has been quite some time.

2 Likes

I am having issue in a US shard of the Battle for Stromgarde. 297ms world, 48ms home.

But it feels more like 4-5000ms. I keep meeting messages like You are mounted, when trying to do stuff, and when mounting, my mount never appears. There is obviously more going on here than just a US shard.

On Nagrand, I currently have 2982ms home lag, but 28ms world. WTF?

For anyone looking at the option of having your monthly subscription refunded for poor performance, more specifically their lack of reasonable effort to rectify it, you’ll need to contact your State’s consumer affairs department, not the national body.

I know I will be. This has been ongoing since August with NO communication or acknowledgement of the issues. That’s on top of the other issues pertaining to Oceanic servers that have been reported here numerous times.

Australia Only*

3 Likes

Everything is like playing through treacle, again today. Nagrand, currently in Orgrimmar, home and world lag both 28ms, but auctions, NPC interactions, collecting mail all take multiple seconds.

1 Like