Oceanic In Game/Server Lag Issues

09/01/2018 05:18 AMPosted by Darkking
I'm getting constant disconnects what is going on with the service this has to be fixed why pay money to be kicked out every 2 mins.in Oceanic server.

Same here, disconnects every 10 minutes, abilities won't respond.
Not getting disconnected "thankfully" but the lag is as worse as ever tonight.

Might as well just cancel my sub because this is about as "fun" and "rewarding" as watching grass grow in Winter.
You know, I'm really starting to think Blizzard truly don't give a damn about Oceanic servers at all. I did the right thing when I saw the link for WinMTR, did the trace, posted my log & when I replied to someone else's post in this thread & made a comment about maybe we should all just cancel our subs (at least until this issue is fixed, not to mention the whole day time/night time reversal BS) I noticed the next time I logged into this thread to see if there was anything new to see, my previous post had been deleted. Way to face up to your long term customers Blizzard, really gutless. I'm going to wait & see if anything actually gets done in the next month & if nothing changes, I'm cancelling my sub PERMANENTLY.
The BfA zones are now so laggy that it is almost pointless. Please blizz. Please, sort this out.
I'm over it, i might come back when its fixed.
Think we're all just wasting our breaths. Its obvious blizzard doesnt care at all about oceanic realms, otherwise they wouldnt have maintenance 2 nights in a row right in the middle of our raid times just so US customers can get up at 7-8am and play without interruption.
Under-resourced servers, maintenance in AEST prime-time, reversed day/night cycle... Blizzard really does seem to be doing all it can to rid itself of the Oceanic player-base entirely.

If there's some genius business strategy at work here, it's clearly beyond my comprehension.

You win Blizzard, I'll leave.
So guys and gals, we are meant to go to

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767557791?page=52

and add this info

09/06/2018 07:43 AMPosted by Nathardrick
To make information gathering more efficient, please tell us:
The Zone you are in
The character you are on
How long ago you had the issue
The Realm the affected character is on
If you are in a group or not
Is war mode on or off

along with WinMTR info
How to do this can be found here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/27780
This has progressively become worse over the last couple of days.

Gameplay is currently painful. Main pain points are loot timing, taking 1+sec per looted item, combat not dropping timely, insta procs not casting correctly, delays it spell casting.

Seriously Blizzard assessing network utilization / routing optimization and server performance is basic stuff.
Asking people to file bug reports and provide !@#$ like character name and zone is an absolute joke. The whole %^-*ing region is lagging at 8pm every night. How can you not detect that?
And it's not constant, well not constant for me.

Sometimes I will have this lag for a couple hours, or until I log out in frustration and then other times it will appear for a short while and then vanish.
I also experienced severe input lag yet my ping wasn't changing.

I believe it went away after I enabled warmode.
Blizzard, why are these servers still broken? It's been 4 weeks, and the latency is still incredibly bad in world. Where's the communication?
I'm having the same problem. I find its as soon as I go out into the world, KT and Zand it starts and is pretty bad. In town or other zones it's fine tho
200ms and rising just now. It normally is <5ms. Unplayable with a caster class. Blizz are trying to do everything possible to make me unsub.
09/01/2018 05:18 AMPosted by Darkking
I'm getting constant disconnects what is going on with the service this has to be fixed why pay money to be kicked out every 2 mins.in Oceanic server.

Have also been experiencing weird freezes. I can talk on discord and type in chat in real time but everything is running on the spot. Doesnt actually d/c for s good 2-3 mins too. As well as the world lag. Still playable however after my first freeze up it works for a good chunk of time.
Approx 10pm ST Nazmir went to !@#$, frustrated I went to sleep for a while, woke up and Horde had Arathi, went there...

Virtually unplayable ...

Did World boss.. without joining a group just jumped in and tanked it... was the same issues that we have in BfA areas... up to 10 second response times.

Looting for the quests again up to 5 seconds to loot a corpse. NOT A FUN EXPERIENCE

Went onto my druid, tagged boss and stood back and watched as there was literally nothing else i could do.

I posted my stuff in the thread mentioned earlier but that is sitting at 1200+ responses... and fails on deaf ears, just like in here
09/13/2018 10:23 PMPosted by Relastrian
200ms and rising just now. It normally is <5ms. Unplayable with a caster class. Blizz are trying to do everything possible to make me unsub.
Different issue.
Having the same issue, 14-16 ms, feels like 400...

Has been like this for about a month now, always in prime time.

I know its not on my end as when I connect to a US server when in an instance it's far more responsive than the aussie servers....

This should be fixed by now.
I AM lAGGGGGGG