Oceanic In Game/Server Lag Issues

I have not seen a response from Blizzard on any posts to do with lag issues either.

Feels like we're just being ignored ;(

UPDATE: I’ve seen some blue posts on another lag issues forum post. They do not say how they’re going to fix the issue as they do not know yet, everyone is posting their logs to try and help blizzard.

Let’s hope the lag ends soon!
I am on khaz'goroth and the lag is so bad. I have to keep logging in and out. This has been like this for a few days and it's not getting any better. Do they even read the forum note.
I get it from time to time on Saurfang. Yesterday it was so bad I was unable to Make Loh Go. The quest kept spamming the fail chat at me over and over. It was quite irritating.

I did get it in the end, but it took a lot longer than it would have otherwise. Latency to the server is fine, so it is definitely a server side issue.

Don't get it in instance servers.

Would also like it fixed so that we transition back to a local shard once the instance/group is done.
yep still getting this lag. Amazing its still going on.
this has never happened for this long since oce servers were created.... it's beyond a joke now
Maybe in the future they can make the capital cities instanced? So we don't have to lag because 500+ losers are sitting around there when they should be doing guild mythics?
Caelestrasz player here, been suffering it since Release, game constantly says I'm at 53 ms yet feels like my Combat is stuck in Dial-up.

And today, after the reset, my ping is around 100 ms.

WTF is happening blizzard ?? We PAY for this game, we deserve an answer.
08/29/2018 01:14 AMPosted by Chickenorris
Caelestrasz player here, been suffering it since Release, game constantly says I'm at 53 ms yet feels like my Combat is stuck in Dial-up.

And today, after the reset, my ping is around 100 ms.

WTF is happening blizzard ?? We PAY for this game, we deserve an answer.

I suspect it's too many players crammed into a small area, because this lag doesn't happen in the Broken Isles, Pandaria, etc.

I must reiterate my idea that the capital cities need to be instanced, so that the 500+ people sitting around doing nothing in Boralus can lag each other out and not us.
2 weeks now of this, it's getting very old.

Guessing blizzard is just waiting for the population to sort itself out instead of forking out $$$ for a short term problem.
Yeah I've been getting bad lag, frequent disconnects around the same time every day for at least a week now... that would be 6/7pm through to about 9/10pm server time.

I had hoped the issue would be fixed by now? Are there too many people on the shards? What's happening?
Blizzard are investigating the issue and have asked for people to post winMTR's to help narrow down the issue here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767557791?page=2#post-38

Two weeks later, and we are where we were when this started, both here and in the night day issue thread.

Nowhere.
Considering how little has been said and no fix has appeared it seems like they are just hoping people slow playing or stop playing.

I'd have the old couple hour queues of the old days instead of this garbage.
Blizzards stellar communication skills at work once again.

How can we not simply assume they care little for the Oceanic player base.

Weeks of... nothing.
Happening to me on amunthul too. 20ms but ability lag
Yup, 900 pings recently!!!
on saurfang right now in stormsong the game shows me having 16/17ms latency but im getting an actual 1-2 second delay on any ability
08/31/2018 02:39 AMPosted by Misskathryn
on saurfang right now in stormsong the game shows me having 16/17ms latency but im getting an actual 1-2 second delay on any ability

Exact same thing here on Barthilas
Getting some really bad lag on Barthilas tonight. I've had some actions take 2-3 seconds to happen. I also ran into a (possibly unrelated) issue where I switched shards in the middle of combat with a Rare+ mob.
Getting some really bad lag on Barthilas tonight. I've had some actions take 2-3 seconds to happen. I also ran into a (possibly unrelated) issue where I switched shards in the middle of combat with a Rare+ mob.

Kodiack:

The lack of communication on this IS. NOT. HELPING. That we are now into the third week and we are no further than we were when we reported this. is not a good outcome.

I am as patient as any but this is yet AGAIN another example of Blizzards silence when it comes to Oceanic issues..

We need a Blue or a dev or a tech top communicate with us.
I'm getting constant disconnects what is going on with the service this has to be fixed why pay money to be kicked out every 2 mins.in Oceanic server.