Oceania PVP server

Guys one more, or even a temporary additional pvp server for Oceania would fix all the issues we’re having right now.

Everybody in Oceania should like this post to get some attention from Blizz

80 Likes

i agree we need more why wait 5hrs in queue, they need to do something

9 Likes

I agree 100% currently been waiting for an hour and I have moved about 500 spots in the que… Assuming it progresses the same as it has been… i should be on Classic in aprox 13 hours.

5 Likes

2 hours in the que and moved up 2000 spots.

4 Likes

I don’t know about you but i’ve been moving DOWN in the que :blush:

2 Likes

Agreed. Please no one bother with the Barthilas/Frostmourne meme, there’s simply too many people to have on one server.

1 Like

I made the assumption that layering would fix this. Allow like 10k people to log in, layer it allow another 10k people to log in etc.

4 Likes

We are the only demographic that has 0 option to change to a low(er) pop alternative.
603 min wait time. GG

8 Likes

There are at least 8000 people in the same boat :frowning:

3 Likes

exactly the same for me

2 Likes

I was at 2k in queue, dc’d and lost my place now at 11,000 with 600min+…and this isn’t even peak time…wait until this evening/tonight

4 Likes

2 hours 20 mins in queue. 625 now. Almost an hour estimated just like 2 hours ago.

3 Likes

They were probably tentative about doing it out of fear on the longevity of this kind of server traffic. Ideally they’d come out and officially state that if server pops drop too much they’ll absolutely merge servers [down-the-line].

If they did that I’d feel way more supportive of opening up more servers. Having no Oceanic alternatives does suck but in 4 months an empty server would suck so much more.

4 Likes

I’d rather start on a dead server and pay for a damn character transfer once arugal queues die down rather than sit here and waste hours upon hours of time looking at a number going down then back up then down then back up then down.

11 Likes

If this is what it’s like now, it’s going to be mayhem in 5 hours when people start getting home from work. Another oce realm is 100% needed

6 Likes

Going out for 3+ hours @ 9066th in queue. Wonder where I’ll be on return :joy:

2 Likes

Better not leave or someone might take your spot!

2 Likes

maybe 7k if you don’t dc

2 Likes

Considering that it’s Tuesday morning and there’s a queue that’s going down by about 500 for every hour, I think we need another permanent server, not another temporary one

3 Likes

The que time is upwards of 900 minutes now, thats a joke.

1 Like