Oceania PVP server

300 in queue now. Getting close :smiley:

It has only been 2 hours 30 mins.

1 Like

11 hour queue. Everybody get hype. Total joke, really.

1 Like

I just don’t understand, they’ve had huge amounts of time to understand and plan for this, and then when it happens, they appear to be doing next to nothing to help alleviate the issue. Just because Oceania is a smaller pop, doesn’t mean that we should be ignored.

Not even peak your yet… this is gonna end badly in about 8 hours when those who didnt take leave from work for launch come home…

2 Likes

I guess something that’d make me feel a lot better about it would be to learn what the actual capacities were. You know? If there’s 150,000 people in a server and we’re over cap by 10k, that’s probably fine. Even if there’s 50,000 in a server and we’re over by 10k. But if they’re like, 20k pop servers and we’re 10k over, something ought to be done.

3 Likes

@Blizzard one more PvP Server in Oceanic please!
Maximum of two PvP Oceanic Servers will be ideal so that PvP can be enjoyed on both factions!

8 Likes

lmao dick move bud. But I see your point.

1 Like

10 Mins later and still at 300. Sigh

1 Like

3rd time restarting the queue…ugh

11249 in queue

500mins. 8 hour.

Start work soon finish work and bam ill be in lol! But prob dc till the :stuck_out_tongue:

My partner has been in Que since 7:50am, started at 4000 and now at 1703, still got another 1-2 hours to go, tis quite ridiculous

THIS IS INSANE!!! ALMOST 3 HOURS IN THE QUEUE AND ITS BARELY MOVED!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

So they open 2 more America realms and leave us here with 8 hour ques. Sounds legit.

2 Likes

Come on Blizz. 1 more PvP server please

1 Like

ive been queued since 20 mins before launch and still 700th in queue. another hour to go.

2 Likes

Currently 11262 in queue. ETA 499 mins… WTF???

2 Likes

Yup. 5 more hours when people finish work can u imagine lol!

2 Likes

I’m kind of happy and sad.

Happy I’m at not work to deal with the current aggravation, sad that in 6 hours I will have to deal with it.

2 Likes

Ridiculous right? we should have two anyway, so we can have a ally and horde character

1 Like

been on 206 for half an hr at one point went to 207 after 20 mins so there grace period for DCs is huge

2 Likes