[OCE] Shadowstrike - Keep two way transfers open + tailored solutions

God dam bro no need to project so hard onto me. It’s not my fault blizzard listened to the vast majority of the oceanic playerbase.

What projection bro. I think blizzard should go out of their way to help whats left of the oceanic community in this game. Meanwhile you want them to be as lazy as possible because your spiteful over a 2 day delay on transfers. Spiteful boot licker is what you are.

You’re literally the pro transfer kill OCE equivalent of Elron. Except Elron actually tries to make a good argument at the start before being spiteful in the comment section. You’re just spiteful.

Also you got what you want why are you still here complaining about people trying to save whats left of their server.

4 Likes

Yeah they said because classic was coded in some weird way they’re unable to do it without having to redo much of the code. Its a cop out and they should invest into this to retain more subscribers for idk maybe the next 5 seasonal servers or whatever. But I guess its not worth it unless they can sell us store mounts.

All of the players who are like this were the ones advocating to kill oceanic and shadowstrike.

They showed there true colors during and after the transfers they word for word said they do not care about oceanic and wouldn’t even care if it exists as a region.

Just a bunch of irrelevent nobodies who can’t see the bigger picture that’s why they still sit here saying my name and im living rent free in all of there heads even after they’ve moved to cs.

I’m not complaining about anything. I’m providing L Ron with a solution to all his problems. You’re the one getting spiteful.

Elrons list of complaints in order:
ping
ping
ping
player base
economy

He is a hard remainer and it looks like he will always be a hard remainer and he wants a better solutions for himself and what’s left of his server otherwise he and probably many others on that server WILL NOT PLAY THE GAME. Your solution isn’t a solution for them its just sucking up to blizzard. The whole OCE community could use some better solutions than “just play on American servers lul”.

2 Likes

His brain can’t comprehend someone saying they will not play on NA ping.

I quit in som over this exact same thing they’ve now done it again but at least have kept transfers open both ways which can be used as a solution to the issues they’ve now “Forced” on us.

Once again i will reiterate for you that you will not see me on crusaderstrike i will quit the game once shadowstrike is no longer viable to play/raid on.

Leave transfers open pls so we can get world buffs and get consumes and play on low ping
thanks

1 Like

:point_up:t6:

Rent free.

bumping for visibility.

Wow still crying and still spamming on your alts, guess some people never learn huh ?

Just wanting to continue playing on the server i chose from the beginning and have an enjoyable experience.

This is a reasonable solution, but I still think letting us go to USW is easier

Buff changes as suggested will make getting buffs a lot easier thank you for listening.

Make oceanic great again bring back gdkp’s and save our server !

Would like to see an announcement in regards to keeping the transfers open permanently as a solution for the oceanic issue.