[OCE] Shadowstrike - Keep two way transfers open + tailored solutions

Hello,

Since blizzard made the decision to open transfers which they admitted would kill the oceanic region and our server therefore forcing players to either transfer or quit the game.

I am requesting that blizzard keep the server transfers open permanently between ss and cs so we are able to still have access to the auction house and continue to raid on SS.

If you really are for giving players a “Choice” to stay then it is now on you to provide tailored solutions for the players who have chosen to stay to make it workable.

Some suggestions to achieve this are as followed

1. Keep Transfers open both ways to allow players to continue to obtain things they require to raid.

2. Onyxia and Rend buff dropping on automatic timer two times a week at a set time since it will eventually become impossible to obtain these buffs. Implemented

1. Reverting the GDKP policy on shadowstrike to encourage players to play here.

Further tailored solutions to issues that may arise from your decision to kill the region/server you sold these transfers as a optional thing where players had the choice to stay or go so now that players have made a decision to stay the onus is now on you to provide a tailored experience for these players.

6 Likes

Blizzard doesn’t owe you anything. You are choosing to stay on a dead realm. They are offering you the opportunity to leave the dead realm and join a thriving server where literally everything youre asking for is already available but you are choosing to stay. Allowing gdkps won’t do anything, and keeping 2 way transfers available forever will just cause bots to swarm shadowstrike forever to farm materials to transfer over to crusader strike.

5 Likes

Did Blizzard ever comment on the idea of having OCE raid instances if the seed player is from OCE? Kind of like how it works with battlegrounds?

I think I remember them saying some sort of sharding wasn’t plausible in SoD with the engineering resources they have, but what about just raid instances?

Allowing OCE guilds to still raid on OCE ping would pretty much fix this whole situation.

1 Like

Blizzard advertised transfers as optional and not forced so by doing so they are now responsible for ensuring the realm people are choosing to stay on can be played on optimally.

Allowing gdkp’s will bring a large number of players back because it is an extremely popular raid method.

You are no longer an oceanic player you have no business in commenting on shadowstrike topics you are on crusaderstrike where you asked to go so no need to continue spamming my thread if you continue to do so ill report it for spam.

Yeah they claim sharding isn’t possible and presented no other options i believe they are lying and its more they wont invest time or resources to design code to make it work.

If they keep transfers open permanently players can just go over to get consumes they need or do something specific and then come back freely.

Having ony/rend dropping automatically at dedicated times removes any issues with buffing.

Blizzard gave you the option to leave or stay. They didn’t give any other guarantees. You’re choosing to stay on a dead server. And now you’re complaining about all the negatives of being on a dead server. Why don’t you just transfer and all of the problems you’re crying about disappear.

You won get a life holy shït

3 Likes

Correct and people are staying.

That’s exactly why there is a thread asking for further solutions for our server.

I’ve already explained this to you like 300 times some players do not want to play on higher latency and have no interest in it whatsoever i would rather quit the game than play on crusaderstrike.

So i am now asking blizzard to provide tailored solution for the remaining oceanic players who have chosen to stay.

Why do you feel the need to continue commenting about something that has absolutely no impact on you whatsoever ? let it go and stop this nonsense go play on cs and disappear into irrelevence.

Thank you, I did win lol

Must not be much of a win if your still spamming all the shadowstrike threads instead of playing the game on cs …

Imagine thinking oceanic losing its servers and playing on 240ms+ is a win

The fact your still here trying to troll and keep saying you won shows you know you didn’t win nothing and your still triggered by people.

Good thing is you can keep commenting because its free bumps to keep the thread at the top to ensure its seen.

Good luck friend.

I’m just here to remind everyone that you all kept rambling on about how you were doing what the majority of the oceanic playerbase wanted despite that being a flat out lie and completely untrue. The oceanic population won, despite you actively trying to harm us.

2 Likes

Correct .

Still people left on shadowstrike.

The vast majority of the oce population wanted something that you didn’t and we got what we wanted. That is a win for the oceanic population.

i hope you step on legos

2 Likes

I step on LEGOs for fun

I think if enough people bump the thread its possible to get transfers kept open.

Keeping transfers open would be a huge godsend for the OCE community as a whole. A handful of our raiders wont be renewing their subs due to the difficult choice between raiding on 200+ping or having a dead server.

Being able to spend 6 days a week on CS and then just come back to OCE for a few hours each raid night would absolutely address both of those concerns.

5 Likes

Sad to see how quickly this was derailed but I also came to a similar conclusion; if FCM was perpetual for OCE players it would enable those who feel it necessary to return to play with lower ping an option to do so.

As for load upon the service itself, it should be a small synchronized hop from one server to another as OCE players perform Wednesday raids and return to enjoy the benefits of the larger pop megaserver.

I was gratified to find someone else noticed the utility of the service for players who would like to continue raiding primarily on an OCE server.

2 Likes

Same people who were spamming before to go CS now on CS still spamming shadowstrike threads living rent free in there heads.

Shouldn’t be much its a very niche service and i noticed it had gone down to 5-15 mins for transfers so almost no huge demand once the majority finish using it.

Makes shadowstrike still able to have access to auction house and if they need more people for whatever reason gives the option to go over and back.

Seems like a fair compromise for what they’ve done to our region / server.

Could you lick that corporate boot a little harder, I think they still have some dirt in the treads.

2 Likes

My guild already bailed from shadow strike cause we voted. For the record I voted no but the tribe has spoken so I admittedly don’t really have a dog in this race.
But I think they should get the transfers permanently open for shadow strike. It’ll make it easier for shadow strike peeps to level alts and help their economy not be completely no functional.

And if bloody Penance people could vote on that shadow strike server transfer I should be able to vote about this topic.

3 Likes