OCE servers

As you can see with all these threads the OCE servers are screwed, there is huge lag in area’s that creates a 1 to 2 second delay for instant spells and worse when looting, Instances are experiencing long load screens, and in some cases (mists), it may not even let you in at all, after a few minutes you either disconnect or zone into, if you don’t get into the instance you end up at Oribos (I assume because you got kicked from the dungeon).

Of course if you close wow you then get the Character is already logged in “A character with that name already exists” error which can take up to another 30 minutes to clear.
There is constant disconnects which follow no pattern, different toons on different accounts, my bank alt who has no addons get disconnected surfing the AH for instance, after reconnecting from a disconnect, world quests you have completed show back up as if you never completed them and you end up in different places to where you disconnected, almost like a rollback, but the reward is still in your bags.

Anything I have forgotten add it in here be good that there is a list!

2 Likes

Posted on another thread. I experienced the same issue (dungeon stuck on loading and kick out in Orbos and can’t re-enter with name already existed error)

This is Tech Support right? I was hopping get anything from Blizzard support, even just say: “we know, and we are trying to fix it.”… or not.

2 Likes

Some of these issues have been ongoing thing for the last 2 years.

1 Like

The lag has been on and off but only really in the swamp, the rest is a new problem at least for me

All kinds of issues on OCE servers recently,

Large lag bubbles
Unable to join dungeons and BG’s as loading screen freezes
Game crashes and unable to log back in as there is “already a char with that name”
Getting DC’d then when I rejoin game eventually I’m in a totally different zone or places I was up to 15 mins earlier, and transmog changed too

Real weird stuff