Oce needs na pool bgs

I only ever competed with other players from my server in arenas.

I’m in favor. Let’s get some more battlegrounds popping, and at more times of the day.

That was before arena was in, now that it is OCE needs NA’s player pool because OCE is just too small, OCE has ~20k players while NA has over 100k players. People from NA will say “well only if they connect to us and not the other way around.” which is fine I don’t care but personally I think it’s best that they re-link NA and OCE again.

1 Like

Yes or atleast have the option to opt in for queing into NA to keep everyone happy. (apparently theres a few people who moan about latency) so in that case they can have 5 hour ques if they please.

You can blame your friends on that one.
You had it and they removed it ASAP from the amount of mega tears that was caused. Forums were wild lol.

Yea i no, again make it an option to opt into it apon queing that cant be hard surely

1 Like

I mean, what is the major issue, there? Latency, right?

^

Yes.

i wish blizzard would make public polls on this subject, and only people logged into an account with both an active sub, and least a single other active game account on it, can vote. So we can see that all this pvp whining is from a tiny percentage of no-lifing pvp-andys who got filtered by MOBAs and are playing mmo pvp to over-compensate.

blizz made too many changes too quickly…
BG honor is beyond bad, so people just do towers+bunkers daily as its 1800 honor for 10 mins work compared to 3hrs for that in BGs… thankfully wrath honor is alot better but that might also create an issue where people farm it for their items quickly then never go back except to cap for next season.

They’re Cross server, and should always remain local to your region because the lag is horrible otherwise.

The reason it gets really bad no matter where you are, simply because the server bangs it self out trying to keep a good connection for all parties, making everyone miserable.

If you’re un-lucky enough to Q into an OCE Battleground for example while playing on NA server you will have like a realistic 300 latency, its not fun and makes the game just bad and horrible.

Blizzard dropped the ball with OCE and NA realms by monetizing them in the form of paid transfers, and via failing the players by unmitigated disaster that was the allowing anyone to play where ever they like with out any kind of server population / or faction caps.

As a result, you have a few packed servers and lots of dead ones.

This is 100% blizzards fault; not the players as some like to blame. Blizzard being professional game devs should know the players will ALWAYS go for the path of least resistance, so knowing this should have accounted for it rather than trying to milk it.

1 Like

More like 250. It’s still in the green and will not be that noticeable. In BGs, it won’t matter much.

LOL

I’m actually playing on Remulos, and live in MI. It’s not a big deal.

I guess if you have greater than a Third second reaction times then it would not matter, but for most people anything past 90ms becomes somewhat obnoxious and in some respects not pleasant for PVP.

1 Like

No, for the love of god stop trying to screw oce.
The bg wait usnt that bad. Mostly 2 -3 mins for most bgs.

That’s if the BG is being run that day. Half the time you queue up it says “unavailable.”

Seems like the weekend BG and the daily BG run okay.

bg’s on OCE is fine enough. For me it’s WAY better to have very few games going at any one time, than to experience lag. I’m not a high end player by any means, but playing at a silky smooth 20-30ms is just such a better experience. It IS noticeable and it DOES matter.
Blizzard better not merge us again. There are other things people should be advocating for, to help the OCE scene, than to just take the easy route and merge again.

1 Like

2-3 mins… mate, what are smoking? you cant queue for anything except the daily(minus AV) or WSG unless it’s the BG w/e… how is that good enough?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.