OCE needs an answer now

It puts fear into people that servers going to die and causes a trickle effect which then in turn does actually damage the server potentially to a point where it is no longer viable.

They did this for swamp of sorrows au in season mastery and killed the server cause initially everyone was staying then handful kept saying servers dead few people left here and there then few from diff peoples raid teams then guilds couldn’t fill raids so they had merge and it was a ripple effect.

They should take steps to boost the oceanic region and make attempts to improve the population with various methods and then after all those options have been tried they should by then be able to provide oceanic seeded servers.

Why don’t you answer my question ?

If ping isnt an issue for you and you prefer larger populations why did you “Choose” to play on oceanic especially if you know from the past they have smaller populations.

Why should our region and server get killed off just because you’ve decided you now don’t want to be here ?

Your level 25 you can make a toon on NA and be level 25 in probably 5 or 6 hours ?

You aren’t genuine in your arguement.

Its not in such a healthy spot. It’s sustainable. If people drip off to USW cause they fear others will it creates a knock-on effect, and it means the server suffers as a whole, it also means new players joining SOD can’t make toons on the server either.

I thought noone was making new toons anyway?

This is just a straight up lie. They held off the Jom transfers until the oce population was well and truly dead. The horde had a single raid left on oce by the time they opened up transfers. You’re literally making up lies for your argument because you don’t want others to enjoy themselves.

3 Likes

Says the guy trying to push his own gdkps and lying about what happened during som to make up a completely false argument that suits you hahaha

3 Likes

Just because we have different opinions on gdkp’s makes no difference to everything i’ve said.

Nice try though.

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

10 chars

You said 60% of the population of shadowstrike quit because of gdkps. When that is so incredibly wrong it’s laughable. That “60%” left over multiple weeks towards the end of P1 and most of them came back in P2, when gdkp was still banned hahaha.

And then you claimed that the transfers killed the oceanic servers on som but they were already well and truly dead by the time the Jom gabbar transfers came out.

4 Likes

Post on your main and stop hiding friend.

Oh so you’re just going to ignore the fact that I just called you out on your lies. Cool.

3 Likes

I’ve already explained to you if you’re not smart enough to understand that’s your problem.

Stop hiding behind alts :slight_smile:

When did you explain why you are lying?

4 Likes

Classic had a built in latency of 500ms. You will be fine, in fact your rogues will likely be able to do rogue tricks that people in the states can’t do. We had crazy latency back in the day. That’s why the game has spell batching and spell queueing

2 Likes

Other post but you can’t read can go check ironforge pro yourself.

Post on main.

The oceanic community deserves better than this.

bump for oce

I’m honestly shocked you didn’t propose that GDKPs being brought back would solve the latency issues.

3 Likes

Guy pulls “facts” out his colon - what else is new.

2 Likes

It would because we wouldn’t be forced to merge because the server pop would be 3 x higher.

Keep hiding behind alts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Predictable response

You’ll know who my main is soon when I corpse camp your GDKP body on the mega server :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Goodluck with that im staying on shadowstrike lmao.

1 Like