OCE needs an answer now

Aggrend stop gaslighting your playerbase by actimg non challant about forcing OCE players onto NA servers as if it won’t kill the OCE player bases quality of gaming experience.

Stop acting like telling the people who have stuck by SOD this long and are actually enjoying it that blowing up their ping from 20 - 300 is a “small latency spike”.

Stop telling us you are on the fence and are open to being courted as if you are some chick at a club that needs to be woo’d into come home with us.

Be a professional. We are your customer base. This is your job. No idea why you spring disasters in the making like this, 7 days before you push the button and still provide inadequate information days prior to it happening.

I know this sort of muddy transparency and indecisiveness would get me at the very least reprimanded in my own profession.

6 Likes

Aggrend the burger king mascot and professional in the same sentence good one

1 Like

Like i said in the other thread they will say nothing let the transfers open then say there isn’t anything they can do to help/change the outcome of oceanic.

They won’t provide any solutions or make any effort to help oceanic nor will they provide us with a suitable solution like instanced servers.

I hope im wrong.

Playing from Asia to na west and the pong is negligible. You ain’t playing a fps game. Non issue so go play

2 Likes

bumping for a solution.

The new mega server is in Chicago, and Australian internet infrastructure in no way compares to other countries.

We are subject to packet loss and lag spike repeatedly in AV now, can’t see why it would be any different attempting to raid from west coast Australia to central USA.

I have videos from back in 2009 and 2010 showing my character dying to raid mechanics happening 40 yards away from me on the screen.

1 Like

RIP SoD, was fun while it lasted. Blizz absolutely suck

Blizzard I can’t speak for the alliance but on the horde you can always find a group for real farming anytime of the day , albeit it’s a bit harder at stupid hours if I’m being honest but you still can get a group , not sure why you are making it sound like we have no more numbers

As for latency just ask any Oceania players how much they hate entering a US PVP instance , it’s like moving underwater , another example of this is when you moved the gchat a simple thing like that is annoying compared to how flawless it worked prior to you revamping it to match retail

2 Likes

How about they just give us the option to transfer or not? That way the people with a brain cell will get to move to a server that has a chance of surviving the season and the smooth brains that think 0.2 seconds will impact the gameplay can play a single player rpg. This has happened multiple times, in som, when we asked for oce only arena, when we asked for oce only BG’s. It’s like the entire oce community asking to remain on SS has the memory of a goldfish…

3 Likes

How about you just roll on NA from the beginning and then we never have to see you say foolish things again.

If you know oceanic is gonna be lower pop and you want to be on NA and your talking about oce community having memory of a gold fish i think you might be the problem if you keep rolling here then complaining to leave.

Our server is fine we don’t need transfers off we need transfers onto our server to promote a large oceanic server for all of our community.

Craz, the main problem here is that no one asked for this.
Let Penance transfer as they please. Don’t touch Shadowstrike

3 Likes

If our server is fine why do people want to leave? And if the population is so healthy then why does it matter that the players who want to leave get to go if you get to stay and continue on shadowstrike? It’s like the captain refusing to let people take the lifeboats while the ship is clearly sinking lol

2 Likes

Blizzard is wrong. Ship is not sinking at all on Shadowstrike.

Penance is literally 100% dead. Shadowstrike is destined for the same fate swamp of sorrows had in som. Id rather get off and have the chance at playing with other oce players rather than blizz drag it out until everyone just quits because they can’t find groups to do anything. People asked for it, just because you didn’t doesn’t mean others didn’t. Hell the poll on the shadowstrike discord had a 3rd of the players that voted wanting to leave…

3 Likes

Were you there when P4 came out? The amount of groups was insane. You can still find a group for anything.
If you need low level content just grind mobs and level up with your XP boost, no point finding a group.

We are at the dead end of time gated content right now.
My guild members tell me they log on and have nothing to do - it’s the problem of game design not the realm.

edit: I mean Shadowstrike. Let Penance xfer… their server has been dead since p2

1 Like

So you can still find a group for everything but you’re also telling me not to do any of the low level content because theres noone to group with for that? Lol, sounds like you can’t find a group for everything.

1 Like

The problem is this game is niche - a brand new player is a rarity.
You level so quickly that it’s not even worth finding a low level group.
I tried questing in The Barrens and all my quests were grey in like an hour - that’s just the effect of the XP boost they added.
We are at the end game and the bodies will dry up on every realm - unless you can convince your mum, dad, brother, cousin to start playing and force them to fall in love with the game like the people who continue to play on Shadowstrike.

Game isn’t meant for you to do low level content its a seasonal server why do you think they gave you 300% xp bonus and incursions that 1 loop 15 mins gives you like 2-3 levels ?

You are arguing bad faith that warlock probably isn’t even your main you have 9 posts on it as well.

Just because you can’t find someone to do wailing caverns with don’t mean servers dead wake up to yourself.

1 Like

Why are you so against the server transfers if the server is so healthy though? If the players that want to leave get to leave what is it to you? If the server is in such a healthy spot why do you care if a few players that want to leave get to do so because apparently you have so many players to play with anyway?

2 Likes

They are locking character creation on Shadowstrike because of this.
It’s not hard to understand.
No one is against Penance xfering - they have been dead since p1/p2