Occasional Excellence Now Offering Sales!

Were you unable to get all the boss kills you desired this tier? Are you itching for that one piece of loot? Want a fast way to gear up an alt?

If you answered yes to any of these, then look no further! <Occasional Excellence> is selling Heroic BoD runs on both Tuesdays and Sundays starting at 8 EST and usually are finished by 10:30 EST at the latest – in just a span of 2.5 hours all your dreams could come true!

We are currently selling 9/9H BoD and just AOTC for a heroic Jaina kill.

In order to reserve your sale, run we ask that you sign up on our form, this helps ensure that you are not lost in translation and we can balance loot/armor needs across our runs. You can find the link here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSflsLyUXJEUNuAvFTRphWJJzRTkNGPmcmH-upYuUi77zOIbUg/viewform

Thought of a package we didn’t think of? Found someone selling with a lower price than ours? Have questions, comments or concerns?

Reach out to our sales officers: Babylonius and Kaycii
Discord (best option) – Babylonius#3431 or Kaylie#2451
Battlenet- Babylonius#3431 or Kaylie#1125

2 Likes

I can reply now! BUMP!!!

1 Like

Have room for all armor types in our run this Tuesday, meassage me at Kaylie#1125 for details.

1 Like

Have room in our run tonight for any armor type. Reach out to me at Kaylie#1125 for more info!

1 Like

Room for all armor types tonight! All loot funneled to you as the buyer, smooth easy run! Reach out at Kaylie#1125 on battle.net for more details!

1 Like

Good luck next week in Crucible!

1 Like