<Oasis> PvP Guild [H] and [A]

Oasis, originally known as “NA PvP Community”, originated as a Discord community and has now grown to over 2800+ members. We strive to provide players with a non-toxic learning environment for PvP to promote the idea of acceptance and mentorship for players that have little to no XP in PvP. We want more players to engage in PvP without dealing with the toxicity of LFG groups and to help motivate them to learn more and eventually push their rating. We welcome all players and encourage them to join us if they are looking to get into the PvP scene or seek more knowledge to help prosper as an individual player. We mainly revolve around RBGs but are looking to expand into Arenas more as well. Come meet like-minded people and play some games without sacrificing the element of fun!

We have now implemented two guilds into the game. We are actively seeking PvPers of all XP ranges, RBG leaders, and Advisors that are eager to join us and help us to better the PvP community for everyone. Please @ me on the forum if you are seeking an invite.

Alliance
Darkspear

Horde
Tichondrius

If you are unable to server transfer but would still love to join our community, our Discord code is posted below and you are free to join us. Oasis Discord: xfJyBJC

1 Like

Interested !! Will server Transfer to Horde Tich if you will have me… 2200 Exp in RBGS… All i do really is PvP and Mythic + for gear !! Let me know !!

@Cherrysuave

@Zömbie For sure! Just let us know when you transfer and we can send you an invite! :slight_smile: I’m actually going to try and push Mythics+ into the guilds as well. Especially for those that are not as high rated in PvP. Juicy pieces!

I am a new WOW player. would like to play RBGs, and Arenas. My coworker, who is a member of Oasis, told me that i could learn a lot form you guys. can you send me a discord invite? Thanks!

1 Like

For sure! That is awesome that your coworker told you about us, haha. We are unable to post links on the forums, but if you scroll to my first message on this forum, there are a couple letters between brackets. That is the code to join the Discord, if you are still unable to join, just post here again! It is towards the end of the post.

joined. thx!

1 Like

Awesome! :slight_smile:

@Cherrysuave

I’d be interested in doing some pvp with y’all. HMU ingame. boosterXD#1372

1 Like

Hey there, best way to get connected is to join our Discord! :slight_smile: Many of us have crazy BTAG requests. The code is in the initial post between the brackets.

@Cherrysuave - hit me up! fridgerator#1876

1 Like

I wish I could add everyone but I can’t! :frowning: Best way to get involved is to just join our Discord. :slight_smile: