<Oasis> PvP Community

Who are we?
Oasis is a PvE AND PvP Community which focuses on providing players with valuable resources within a non-toxic, learning environment. We offer class discussion, guides, tips, and information to help players succeed and excel, primarily in RBGs and Mythic+ content… Whether players are looking to learn or help others out, we welcome all experience levels. We believe in QUALITY over QUANTITY, ensuring that our primary goal is to make sure that, despite the number of rated matches an individual plays or how many keys they complete or fail, what matters the most is if they learn something: What can I do differently? How can I improve? Is this a reasonable counter strategy? Our current emphasis is on RBGs and Mythic+ but we welcome all types of players. Our peak numbers were around 4000 but we are now purging inactives so we can focus on the more active and dedicated players. :slight_smile:

Who can join?
Anyone is welcome to join our community, regardless of your experience. The only requirement is that you are respectful and not toxic towards others. We all want to have fun and promote a friendly environment without the unnecessary headaches and complications.

How do you join?
Simply join our Discord! Once you join, read #discord-roles to grab roles that you wish to receive notifications for.
Discord: xfJyBJC

If you are on Darkspear [A] or Tichondrius [H], we also have guilds located on those realms. It is just an added bonus! Joining the guilds are not required (we understand that some have commitments already., especially with raids).

Are you recruiting anything specific?
We are always recruiting more RBG Leaders for our growing numbers, especially those whom are capable of leading 2k+ XP groups. If you are unable to lead that high, we are still recruiting leaders regardless (World PvP, Mythic+, Raid, Achievement runs, etc). Once you join Discord, there is an application that can be filled out and will be reviewed by myself.

P.S. I will be watching this post more than my other ones because I have noticed that players are constantly asking for a PvE and/or PvP Community, so if you have any questions, feel free to post them here. Happy gaming everyone and good luck! - Cherry

30 Likes

This is everything I could ever want.

Currently stuck on a dead realm :stuck_out_tongue:

Been pvp’ing for 10+ years,

Saving your guild information though… this is something to think about. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aww, I’m sorry to hear about that.

That’s the joy about communities though, you do not need to commit to a guild nor server in order to participate. Hope to see you around! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This sounds wonderful. The Grand Marshal warrior mog (alliance) has always been a dream of mine to get. Definitely going to bookmark this!

3 Likes

Great job promoting a positive community and Discord. Always love to see your posts Cherry. <3

2 Likes

Yes please. Did a random today where the team was super toxic even though we were winning. This sounds awesome

1 Like

Heck yeah! Several people love getting their 1800 mogs. I should use mine more often but I like my random ones that I put together. Hope to see you around! I’ll be leading a lot of games while I am on break. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry that happened. We actually ran into something similar yesterday. We had some random dude come into a group and tried calling over me every chance he got and he kept raging that people weren’t listening to his incorrect calls. He was like “don’t worry, I’m leaving after this because you all f***ing suck.” We all got a laugh out of it after he left and just moved on. We won by a landslide but he still proceeded to go off. We do not tolerate that kind of negativity. Haha.

4 Likes

I plan on going alliance when I return to WoW (hopefully at the end of the week) I will look you guys up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds awesome! Hope to see you around! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve got an Arms warrior and a BM hunter whatever you guys need or want I just wanna get back in RBG groups!!!

1 Like

We welcome all classes! Although I will admit your Arms warrior may be more favorable in the long run. Just join our Discord and come hang out. :slight_smile: We try to run groups every night and emphasize learning points as they pop up.

Hoping to be pumping out more guild RBGs soon. We were finally all on at a good time and won some. :smiley:

2 Likes

Glad I found this post. Joined the discord. Getting tough to find solid groups and yolo bgs are getting to be a nightmare.

1 Like

When I try to jion your discord says invalid or expire

Welcome to the server!

That is our permanent link and it is case sensitive. You might have too many Discords if it still gives you that message so try deleting a server you don’t use.

Sweet this is perfect, I’ll be glad to join! I also do 3s! My experience in rbgs is close to 2.2k last season, was 2170something before I stopped trying to push. And my 3s experience is close to 2.4k, ending the season at 2398 :(. I have years of playing pvp across different toons, mage, shaman, priest, hunter, druid, rogue, I posted from my mage cause it’s what I’ve been enjoying the most this season though.
Like many here, I’m tired of yolos, and losing for dumb reasons. Then when I speak up in voiced groups and say something the leaders get upset because it’s “their group” and I’m not allowed to critique things I guess to make our group better…
anyways I’m happy to lead groups as I’m not afraid to call people out for mistakes (in a critiqueing way, to correct actions from happening twice).
Interested in join the discord/community when I get home to play some games!

1 Like

We would be glad to have you! We are always looking for more RBG Leaders and individuals willing to throw together PvP events. And no worries, we understand! We always emphasize constructive feedback in all of our RBG groups because it is one of the most effective way to help players learn how to change/adapt their play styles.

1 Like

Who would be the best POC for a possible guild invite? I had been wanting to get into pvp in general and wanted to join a guild for it. I am super excited for seeing a guild out there for pvp.

1 Like

We never want to make players transfer if they are unable to, but currently our guilds are only on Darkspear [A] and Tichondrius [H]. Our Discord allows you to be a part of the community without committing to a guild or if you are unable to transfer. :slight_smile: We will eventually branch out onto other realms, but for now we want to build strong foundations in the two that we do have.

Hi! I play both, Horde and Alliance, and coincidently, my horde toon is on Tichondrius. Who should I whisp to have an invite?

I’d love to join you guys on Alliance, but I’m not playing on Darkspear.

1 Like

I tried using the discord link but it says it’s expired.