Numeric Health Values for mobs

I’ve been reading here and there from authors of certain Addons that Blizzard is going to re-enable numeric HP display for enemies in BC Classic, thus making addons such as Modern Target Frame no longer required in order to see mob HP values.

However, I have not found a source for this anywhere, nor does the ingame UI include such functionality in Beta as of this posting. Mob HP can only be shown in percentage regardless of which setting you use in the Interface -> Display panel.

Since I can’t find any blue post about displaying mob HP values, I can’t tell whether this is a bug or intentional.

Is it intentional? Is there some CVar that no one has mentioned? What’s the deal?

8 Likes

bump, i’ve been wondering the same exact thing.

3 Likes

Yeah somebody smart answer this please cause it bothers me.

2 Likes

No idea what if anything is going on on Blizzard’s end, but the ModernTargetFrame addon once again shows mob HP values for BC. So I’m just using that again.

1 Like

You can get NPCs health with modern frame. But the main problem to me is that, there is no way that get enemy or ungrouped friendly PLAYERS hp at all … That’s super annoying.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.