NPC not giving quest [A Perfect Circle]

It would be nice if we could get a comment from support. I mean they can create a whole new patch with new content, but can’t fix this questline. I think their priorities are skewd.

2 Likes

think we all just have to accept it and temporarily switch convenants to do their campaigns and unlock flying… idk any other option other than waiting for support to get their thumbs out their asses

2 Likes

Still busted - thought they might have prioritized fixing this seeing as 100s to 1000s of players are hard locked on progression…

Sucks they aren’t even polite enough to provide an ETA. Just some article saying “We know it’s broke and we don’t have a workaround…good luck.”

1 Like

We at Blizzard strive to get you to pay that next month of subscription through fun activities that are locked on a daily and weekly time gate just in case you can’t progress on the one thing you did want to do that isn’t time gated. We will fix this bug as soon as we get your next month payment!
-Blizzard Employee

2 Likes

not a choice for us who are trying to get the armors for transmog use its my last set needed

2 Likes

This is so ridiculous. I just needed one more piece of mog, the damn boots, and this janky broken game can manage to screw even that up. They can’t even make an effort to reply to this thread. This is making me seriously consider unsubscribing because Im so p*ssed.

Right there with you.

Literally last set i need and only reason i renewed and still cant complete my armor mog. Group hug Venthr Support group.

8 Likes

Having the same problem and so far no response or help from Blizzard. We need this quest to continue the campaign. So frustrating.

5 Likes

yep. same.

1 Like

“IIIIIIIII JUST WANNNNNAAAAAA FLY” :musical_note:

2 Likes

Seems as a lot of people are having this issue & still no resolution after multiple days… Can we please get an update.

1 Like

I am literally just camping there. I am trying to unlock flying; only objective on my mind right now. C’mon blizzard. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t bother with that. It’d be a better idea to check back every so often, because its been broken for days.

same here.

Small indy company…

June 3, still not working.

All of you SHOW SOME RESPECT for these Devs. They don’t have enough money to fix the quest right now and you should all understand that and buy more immortal gems. Once the WoW Season Pass comes out they’ll work on your little quest that literally doesn’t even matter. Like… Just walk guys, seriously.

Supposedly there are some people who aren’t having issues with the quest and can complete it normally, and I just think that is a massive load of donkey dung.

Instead of logging in, I’m just logged out there hoping when it gets fixed someone posts here. Or any of the other pages about it.