Now we have confirmation that there's no 9.3

That was a penultimate raid patch cinematic if I’ve ever seen one. 9.2 wefollow the Jailer and defeat him, and his lasting consequences will be the foundation for 10.0.

On the one hand, thank god we’re getting out of this trash expansion and story. On the other, how cheap is Blizz getting with these mini-expansions.

93 Likes

9.1 taking so long was already confirmation we weren’t getting a 9.3.

52 Likes

There’s still no confirmation unless Blizzard says it themselves.

22 Likes

We have zero confirmation that there isn’t a 9.3

ZERO

29 Likes

Next raid will be anduin i think and freeing him

1 Like

nah 9.2 will be an intermediate raid where we fight the Jailer’s grandma. She makes us chocolate death cookies and sews us strangling scarves

18 Likes

Nah we will probably get a filler patch. Kind of like trial of the crusader.

5 Likes

It’s just one more step closer to Tinkerer.

It’s just one more step closer to Tinkerer.

It’s just one more step closer to Tinkerer…

4 Likes

We have no confirmation for your confirmation.

3 Likes

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a return to Azeroth.

If the Jailer’s got his magic portal to change everything or something idk thing working, what says he isn’t gonna start exacting some influence over the world of the living?

1 Like

OP has a suspect definition of the word “confirmation”

8 Likes

https://relatably.com/m/img/calm-down-meme-face/f0a1a0e1473bf5e5174b699b5d84d081b0bdc1b9820135c12453d93476157b39.jpg

2 Likes

I hope we get a 9.3. I’m not in a hurry to payout another $40-50.

1 Like

They will release a $60 content patch next year. 100%. Real world economics beats game design every time.

11 Likes

Don’t even tease with this! I’d never have to debate constantly anymore which class I’d want to play

Why isn’t patch 9.1.5 on the PTR now?

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

Wow will never have a new class after Legion.

2 Likes

Confirmation doesn’t mean what you think it means.

4 Likes

Disagree you think they have anything ready for a new expansion if they can’t get out 9.1?

9.2 will be in 2022 and 9.3 will be in 2023.

I think we need to really start talking about when is the last WoW expansion because SL really should be it. Then they can just do lil mini patches, live off old games like Classic and D2 while they focus on new releases like D4 and a new MMO.

1 Like

We still have zero confirmation if this is even the last xpac.