Now that the Tier Set voting has concluded for Season 4 - are you happy?

There should have been new tier with new bonus’

Not happy at all

The resto shaman voting thread was hilarious.

A ton of people not understanding how their resto shaman spells work and/or the season 2 set worked. And very confidently stating so. And using this wrong information on why they voted for season 1.

1 Like

I got 2 outta 5 i was hoping for. Its going to be an interesting season

I’m fine with what was chosen. Looks wise, I’ll probably just transmog over it, and bonus wise, it works for me.

I’ve also come to realize that maybe PvP shouldn’t have tier set bonuses. The amount of arrogance from PvPers and the amount of hatred and dismissal right off the bat from them shown for everyone else really turned me against any of their arguments.

If it wasn’t for their attitudes, I’d say they should have separate tier set bonuses, but I don’t think they can handle that sort of thing, so just don’t give them bonuses to fight over at all.

I don’t mind which tier set I am using as long as one of the specs I like to play is good in M+. If it’s a hard one I will just be a little worse than normal LOL

Not at all because I want a rework not a bandaid

Absolutely! No more cancerous Odyn’s Fury!

Oh I didn’t vote, whoops…ummm

did locks do good?

I’m happy. Season 2 for bear transmog and tier.

Although if they don’t recolor the tier I guess I really don’t care about looks at all as they are all farmable anyway and honor gear unlocks soon with the expansion release. Although the votes hopefully have an impact in showing what players are looking for in their preferred mog styles so we can get more sets that are not like druid season 3 where it doesn’t match the class at all.

Moo!

nope I am sure every single one was not the set I wanted. I haven’t looked at them yet but when I was voting none of the highest ranked were the ones I wanted.

Both Demo and Affliction heavily voted for Season 3. Destro went with Season 1.

I don’t play destro and demo but the Affliction choice of season 3 I am very happy with. Season 1 and 2 were both boring and didn’t impact your playstyle at all for Affliction.

1 Like

I am unhappy. I really wanted a lot of the Season 1 sets in terms of looks because I honestly don’t care about the tier set stats for the very last season of DF because why should I? I probably will play a couple of months of DF season 4 and go to classic just because I didn’t really like S4 in Shadowland.s

For Paladin: Pretty much. I already have the appearance I wanted, and I vastly preferred the tier set bonus of Season 2 for Holy. So who knows I may end up playing my Paladin again for season 3. We’ll see.

For Priest: Honestly indifferent, as the only thing I like about the appearance is the shoulders, but I’m already rocking the set bonus in this season. So kinda meh.

It’s kind of interesting seeing the differences in votes between regions. For most specs, there was a general consensus. But then you look at BM hunters, arms warriors, and fury warriors and the votes are like night and day.

It looks like BM will be getting S3 tier bonus, arms warriors will be getting S1, and fury warriors willl be getting S2.

And an aesthetic vote difference for the rogues. Seems the US really liked the Amirdrassil set. In EU, Aberrus was winning by a landslide, but US had so many voters for S3 that it just outweighed EU’s votes.

I’m happy with the priest results.

I wanted a tier set that did something, but pvpers and EU wanted s1 so ww gets s1. I just put my vote toward “not s1” since my initial vote was s3, but I later swapped to s2 since it had more votes.

Oh thats not too bad at all actually.

Thank you kind sir

I didn’t play Prot Paladin season 1 but the set bonus looks good. I’m happy.