Now that DF has been out for a while

What’s the general opinion of the Expac?

I’m subbed but have not bought DF because shadowlands made me mad.

How is Dragonflight?

1 Like

I LOVE it. :heart:

5 Likes

So far, so good.

its palatable we will see what the future holds.

Overall better than BFA and SL.

But game still has issues with community, and grouping. The same core issues that other MMOs have figured out.

Wow never been so good before and I’m serious here.

Everything is better in this expansion

2 Likes

You’re asking people during the day. Therefore people with no job and mostly no life. Of course they’ll say that the game is great and amazing. Ask during the weekend.

yeah you will get alot of over praise during this time of day. Its not a bad expansion but omg its the best ever is like…gross.

Minus 1-2 dungeons which I dislike I enjoy everything else the expansion has to offer.

However with that said… I’d say that DF is decent so far. The gameplay is fun and doesn’t feel as slow as it used to be with bosses having too much health.

Considering I am a no lifer myself, i’d probably consider their opinions valuable because i’d probably be playing the same length of time, and you’d have to have serious mental fortitude to play a single game for hours without it pissing you off into a meltdown or boring you to death

1 Like

I’m also a no lifer. I was just stating the obvious and making sure we get a clear view here. With that said… DF is in a decent state right now.

its fundamentally the same wow it has ever been, hamster wheel content. Minus systems and mandatory power stuff. Dragon riding which is subjective to people. Overall its same ol wow, its playable.

Not real fond of the story but the zones are good, and its alt friendly

Honestly, this is probably the most positive I’ve seen the forums about an expansion in ages.

Yes, I mean it.

Try checking out this thread too. What's your honest thoughts on Dragonflight 1 month in? - #125 by Mèsar-jubeithos

Same old since legion. Do your world quests like a good boy until you unsub

this expac is nothing like legion

3 Likes

Yes but you can’t deny that the gameplay is much better than SL and BfA.

Alt friendliness is a plus, considering I did level all classes to 120 during BFA and shadowlands’ infinite power creep and dull story forced me to focus on a single class which I did not like.

It’s been out 5 weeks and hasn’t even seen the first patch yet, so I’d say it’s too early to determine how good DF is compared to other expansions. That said, it has been far more interesting than most others were during the its first stage of release, so that’s a good sign.

To me, one of the most enjoyable aspects is being allowed to fly right from the start, instead of being forced to wait an entire year, and made to jump through a ridiculous number of hoops to earn it

1 Like

there is def a meta, warrior is like prob the best class in the game. XD in all realness its fun but it is not the expansion to get sweaty in the tempo is different

1 Like