Now is the time - Bring NB/VE Demon Hunters to 9.1.5

Only way other races will get Demon Hunter is if Sargeras makes a return and we need to make new Demon Hunters to fend him off.

Honestly though, as much as I love the Legion they’ve been used enough in the story gotta let them have their end.

you started off strong. You got 4 gullible people to believe your post cause you started with “lore wanted me to tell you this”.

Then you type this.

I mean if anyone was dumb enough to believe the first post, imagine believing this one.

Still I do appreciate that you baited four people (at the time of this writing)

Edit, we must have two different ideas of who “Lore” is.

If any races should be Demon Hunters next, it has to be Draenei and Orc.

Not only do they have every reason to hate the Legion (one of the requirements to be a Demon Hunter) but Blizzard even has unique demon traits for each race. Draenei have multiple demon forms thanks to the Man’ari being a thing and the Orcs have the Fel Orcs with red skin and spikes.

I’m not saying that Void Elves and Nightborne shouldn’t eventually get Demon Hunter as a class option, but I’d like to see Drae/Orc first.

1 Like

‘‘Cease arguments and start offending, because according to myself, I am right and whoever disagrees is wrong, and so I declare that my arguments are stronger. End of discussion’’

2 Likes

I think adhering to lore is holding this game back.

1 Like

I am taking about this user named Lore Unoffical Playable Ethereal Discussion Thread

OP of this thread. He asked me to post that response since he is unsubbed. The demon hunter goblin/gnome thing is all me.

1 Like

I also think more races could be Demon Hunter, the point here is that some people think of themselves as Lore guardians and dictate what can and cannot be done.

1 Like

And why do i care about someone who authored a thread in 2018? Like you could just say it’s your own opinion. Whether it came from this fellow or you is entirely irrelevant to me

As a rule there is a time and place to break the lore and when to keep it. Never forget that Nightbornes and Draenei are two races born of a RETCON.

I mean. He is still active in the community and watching the forums. I didn’t really think you cared to begin with. We are just having a discussion. Its up to 5 likes now fyi.

1 Like

I’d personally prefer Draenei and Orcs being available first. My ask is based on the existing elf only limitation of Demon Hunters, and the level of effort with animation rigging. After 3 expansions as a Blood Elf I’d be happy with any additional option now, than maybe possibly different race options in a future expansion.

1 Like

I mean, technically all races can be Demon Hunters, same with most classes actually. Technically there’s nothing stopping a Draenei from being a Warlock. Like, I’m sure a Draenei could go to a Warlock trainer and get the training, but the lore for the game dictates what classes are available to what race.

So in the case of the Draenei, warlocks are out of the question because there’s no way the Draenei would accept warlocks within their ranks. Demon Hunters, despite using the same energy, have a convenient lore ‘out’ there, which is that they’re already exiles, reviled by their own kin. So a Draenei/Orc Demon Hunter would just be another exile.

2 Likes

A little imagination and creative mogging goes a long way.

1 Like

Five people care more about head canon than viable lore or min/max’ing. All good. We’re in general discussion, after all!

When someone makes the argument that VE / nightbourne makes more sense than Human / orcs, i’ll be interested. Beyond that, it’s head canon and I’ve committed enough time to this thread. I’ll leave you all to your echo chamber :smiley:

Now is the time?

Illidan came back to make more DH’s?

We want that.

1 Like

bla bla bla I’m right and you’re wrong la la la goodbye bla bla bla

1 Like

Scroll up, re-read our conversation. Those of us with a mind for the lore got bored of you very quickly. I just lingered a bit longer than i should’ve.

Already proven! Bye :smiley:

Alright gang it’s time to unmask this villain.
gasp
It’s “Why can’t undead be Paladins?”

I feel sorry for the fragile crystals that cannot have pseudo-knowledge confronted. Weren’t you already? You have already made your contribution, thank you very much for taking the opportunity to offer the various examples of what is possible.