Now Available: World of Warcraft®: Wrath of the Lich King®–A Pandemic System Board Game

So if someone likes drinking corona beer, we should shame anyone drinking it because its closely similar to covid with your logic

2 Likes

Will we be able to play the game in one night or will it be timegated?

3 Likes

too soon blizz, millions of lives lost to the pandemic, billions of lives ruined. Any other year would be fine heck even the reveal of WOTLK: classic. Shoulda waited on this… i will still be buying this either way tho but way to show the country your soulstones.

1 Like

buying the game comes with a first class ticket to northrend irl definately bro

1 Like

Coming from someone who actually did lose a relative (albeit a relatively distant one) to COVID: shut up and stop making yourself look like an actual neanderthal.

Right! At least change the marketing matetial……

BlizZard you need to apologize.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

For what? What bothered you so badly? A board game? lol

BlizZard is being mean. Apologize now please.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

Stopped reading there.

3 Likes

Oh no it has the word pandemic in it, it must be related to Covid! I also vote we get rid of the word attack in WoW because it’s related to the word Heart Attack and that hurts my little feelings.

3 Likes

I will be purchasing this, simply because GD is up in arms about it. Also it looks fun.

And someone has learned nothing from the past years of gaming…

Journey to where now?

Tanaris and Silithus looking at each other. “We’re frozen all of a sudden?”

We heard you have been engaging with the pandemic a lot so we made a pandemic game so you can engage with the pandemic while engaging with the pandemic.

All jokes aside, it looks kinda cool

What’s with the name…? I mean really… Pandemic… It doesn’t make sense regardless of cataclysmic world affairs either…

Yes really. With any luck people will learn something they didn’t know before. :3

You do know that Northrend is in Azeroth as is Kalimdor which is the continent that Tanaris and Silithus is on.

What the, what are you think of gg you should just stop this nonsense ,pandemic system my ----.
This must be a joke.

Sorry - did I tell people to stop or something at some point? I explained my issue with it and my criticism - I accept criticism as everyone should. I don’t really get what the point of your post was.