Now Available: World of Warcraft®: Wrath of the Lich King®–A Pandemic System Board Game

Yes, a “Pandemicaran”.

Ba-Dum-Tisss…

/Obligatory rim-shot

Humans have made light and whimsy of plagues and dire situations for centuries as a way of coping and combating them.

Or have you never sung… basically every nursery rhyme ever?

:musical_note:
Ring-around the Rosie
Pocket full of Posies
Ashes
Ashes
We all fall down…

1 Like

Just reading this thread and looking at the responses:

3 Likes

Oh, this looks interesting.

You’re being fairly ridiculous. The Pandemic style games have been out for years prior to Covid ever being a thing. You play the role of people combating the pandemic. And in WoW’s case, the pandemic in question is no doubt about the scourge, and - you know, raising people from the dead. It has nothing to do with Covid, and any level of moderate research would show people they have nothing to be upset over.

People tried to do this with Resident Evil 3 Remake too, which came out at the beginning of the Covid lockdown. A game about a virus infesting a city and the dead rising, and taking chunks out of people with their nasty bites while a gigantic 9 and a half foot monstrosity chases the heroine throughout the city isn’t like Covid either, but people did the same thing then.

2 Likes

Hey Blizzard,

Some of us Alliance side like non-human characters too.

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

Woops, sorry

(clears throat)

No king rules forever, my son…

Why don’t they outsource their dev team while they are at it…

Oh cool, Wrath Classic?

They had us in the first half, not gonna lie. Interest lost.

1 Like

Will the board pieces be timegated, one a week…
And also will there be RNG for the pieces they do send

4 Likes

Ah yes, the song about the Black Death.

Good one.

This just in: Anything referencing pandemic is apparently offensive.

1 Like

Well, at a glance, this looks like a winner.

It’s only (“only”) $60. Compared to other things I’ve seen, that’s not a bad deal. It’s a cooperative game, which means I should be able to better play it with my wife. Production quality looks good.

And this, from wikipedia, sounds promising:

I’ve been casually looking for a coop game to play. Maybe this could be it.

And, just to add: <snark>What, no in game battle pet?</snark>

1 Like

Clearly, it’s reasonable to expect a Wrath Classic announcment two months after the launch of TBC Classic.

1 Like

WoW, just WoW ahahahaha

WoW is the king with a crooked crown.

It’s a fun game if you’re looking for something coop

You are posting as a DK who uses diseases to kill people…

2 Likes

You act like these things don’t take years to come about, it’s not like they just randomly decided to do it, they were probably in works with it before everything started.

I’d buy it, but yall killed my boy Tirion off in the dumbest way possible so no thanks.