Now Available: Queue for Battlegrounds from Anywhere

Tbf in a game full of magic. Idk that fast travel is going to be immersion breaking lol.

5 Likes

Yes. I reappeared at the spot in accepted the bg queue pop from, not the spot I queued from.

3 Likes

With this change, they need to remove cross realm BGS and teleport.

2 Likes

Yeah…I don’t know where I land on RDF. I like it, but I don’t.

I do know that using lfg to form dungeon groups was a comically stupid idea. It doesn’t foster a community… so what’s the purpose?

3 Likes

Report this on the bug forums. :+1:

2 Likes

Check my next message my guy, I could use a test buddy.

Because they are blizzard. Its the norm from them now.

1 Like

Oh you again.

You know what it is. You just like to argue.

3 Likes

Hey, that same line of logic applies to RDF.

You can still make your own groups and either queue for it, or go do the dungeon manually if you want, the option to do it from everywhere is just there.

Again, why is this okay for PvP, but apparently damages the social fabric of the classic universe if we remotely decided to do it for PvE?

I am glad PvP players can get their queue anywhere, don’t get me wrong, but this is absolutely ridiculous that blizzard did this whole song and dance about preserving the “Integrity of the community” when it came to PvE stuff, but PvP players once again apparently just aren’t part of the community?

59 Likes

"This is great.

Has anyone queued low level dungeons recently?

Hopefully this will invigorate them

I’ve been teetering on leveling my warrior but if I can get a steady dungeon queue while leveling, I’d do that instead."

This is what it should read.

5 Likes

It’s not just arguing, I don’t want to see classic turn into Retail 2.0 with worse graphics.

1 Like

Sounds like a compelling case for Looking For Raid Finder

9 Likes

Blizzard gave a whole spiel about how players not knowing where the dungeon is was a big determiner for not including RDF. Please pay attention.

I want to see WotLK turn into WotLK

27 Likes

You already instant teleport when it pops. You didnt walk to AV.

4 Likes

I’ve leveled several characters to 70 using a combination of questing, dungeons and PvP.

I’ve had zero problems finding groups for Elite quests or dungeons even at off hours like 1 AM. I’m talking obscure ones like Sunken Temple too.

Classic is not a remake.

CLASSIC IS NOT A REMAKE

GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL

6 Likes

That tool wasn’t added until ICC. If you were following the same logic you would want the game to release with ICC out and in the final PvP season.

4 Likes

Thank you, Kaivax! This is absolutely fantastic news! The LFG tool in game has also been working surprisingly well for basic needs on my populated realm. Thank you.

5 Likes

Stop trying to turn classic into retail. Get that through your thick skull.

1 Like