Now Available: Queue for Battlegrounds from Anywhere

Correction, that tool was added in 3.3.0 we are in 3.4.0

16 Likes

Stupid response. Typical Anti-RDF troll response. We’re starting with patch 3.3.5 Balancing and systems.

Just go away.

18 Likes

so what you are saying is, the pvpers should have to queue for bgs from their original instance portals? i’m positive a lot of people don’t know where to queue for wsg for example, we should do this

Ok, throw in Ruby Sanctum too. You want the final raid tier available at launch?

1 Like

No it shouldn’t.

I’m actively leveling my Warrior and have been contemplating just boosting him instead.

That’s totally fine in my opinion. Of course the ideal scenario would be going through the patches as they happened, but since we are in 3.3.5 it should be 3.3.5 exactly as it was.

ICC can be available day 1 as far as I’m concerned it really makes no difference in the long run.

1 Like

Phased content, next failure of excuse so I can shoot that down for you too.

3 Likes

No one’s trying to turn classic into retail.

People are trying to change Wrath Reforged: SOM into Wrath of the Lich King classic.

If you want vanilla classic, go back to classic it’s right there, play it all you want along with the maybe few hundred people still interested in that non-sense.

20 Likes

LMAO.

The class balancing is on 3.3.5 for the simple reason that it is the most complete version of class balance given the context of available talents, spells, and gear.

Also for the given benefit of not having to manage merge conflicts of different iterations of items pre-post nerf, etc.

3 Likes

Systems and Balancing, not content. Learn the difference. Troll

8 Likes

I’m playing the version of the game that suits me. Blizzard said they aren’t adding RDF. Perhaps you should take their advice and continue playing on retail.

Oh wait, no one wants to play retail because it’s trash.

5 Likes

You literally lack sufficient intellect for this conversation.

15 Likes

Did you miss the memo about #SomeChanges? What do you think that means?

To be blunt it’s easier at off hours because lfg channel is just a pain.

It requires an add just for it to barely function.

I’m attacking one of Blizzard’s main reasonings for not including RDF, not arguing against an original wrath mechanic.

1 Like

I wonder how many days it would take people to kill Arthas, if ICC was available from day 1 of Wrath launching.

Youre getting rekt

3 Likes

Lmao how did you gather from my response that I am unaware of the difference? I write code for a living.

1 Like

I don’t play retail.

I want to play wrath of the lich king, which included RDF, as it should.

Your the one wanting to make major changes from what was originally part of the game, go back to vanilla. Oh wait, no one plays Vanilla anymore because it’s trash and it’s philosophies are garbage.

26 Likes

So, can we get the return to where we were to not drop us out of the sky if we went into the BG while hovering?

Thanks!

:slight_smile: