Now Available: Queue for Battlegrounds from Anywhere

This gives me hope for RDF

34 Likes

Dungeon takes 5 people.

WSG = 20 people
AB = 30 people
Eots = 30 people
AV = 80 people

The ease of access for BGs makes sense considering the logistics, especially for sub-max level brackets. Having said that I’d also use RDF if it existed.

9 Likes

Will you exit the BG and end up in the same location you left from?

1 Like

RDF SOON LETS GO :smile:

39 Likes

Can’t wait til the anti rdf mental gymnastics team who are hoping to place gold in the Paris 2024 games get in here and explain to us how this makes sense now that the “rdf wasn’t in at launch” philosophy has been sent to the gallows by Blizzard themselves

28 Likes

Heck yeah. Time to get social and enjoy the world while I Q

5 Likes

As of 30 seconds ago, I was able to do just this. Being in combat had 0 effect on my ability to click join battle.

3 Likes

The hypocrisy is astounding. Seriously, y’all are horrible.

50 Likes

RDF when??

50 Likes

It should. Its the “good for thee but not for me” scenario. The reasoning for limiting it was the same reason given for limiting RFD. They go hand in hand.

3 Likes

Thank god blizzard did something right. Please add back RDF now

42 Likes

Deservingly so.

3 Likes

Definitely a bug that needs fixing. This is not how the original worked. You should report it.

2 Likes

Never, /10char

Random BG finder has been in the game since Vanilla. This doesn’t change the way it works at all, just whether you have to fly into town.

Group finder currently you can join anywhere in the world, use the world chat to coordinate groups, not fly to the instance until your group is formed, and even 3/5 players can be summoned directly to the instance. It’s not wildly different.

5 Likes

It’s only a matter of time… :blush:

6 Likes

This is great.

Has anyone queued low level BGs recently?

Hopefully this will invigorate them.

I’ve been teetering on boosting my Warrior but if I can get steady BG queues while leveling I’d do that instead.

5 Likes

Makese no sense at all. They give us a bastardized LFG due to “mah social experience” then crawfish like Stalekracker on it for PvP queues.

7 Likes

I just took and AV queue in netherstorm area 52 after I started a fight with players and the guards were involved.

If somebody is horde on skyfury wants to test it outside of shatt. Pst

#crinkles#1345

2 Likes

How is it hypocrisy? I do both PvP and PvE.

1 Like