Now Available on the Shop: The Trader’s Gilded Brutosaur Mount

I spent 5 MILLION gold for this, and now it’s sold for 4 tokens…

This is the kind of stuff that makes me want to quit the game man. Where’s my 4 million refund?

6 Likes

uhm dont ships there START at 90$?

1 Like

Im not crying, i still want it on back on the vendor, need more gold sinks

1 Like

I think you should get this for free if you have the original one. The main issue is that I spent a lot of time grinding the gold needed for this in BFA and now that gold sink was pointless because this shop version is better since it includes a mailbox. Its now the only mount that I’m aware of that has a mailbox included.

5 Likes

I’ll buy it on discount… but it’s tottally greed and out of touch with players.

It’s good to win money fast but not a good strategy on the long run.
Wow is slowly killing itself, if not for the world soul saga I wouldnt return.

If things go this way, I might stop playing for long years (as I did before)

6 Likes

Naw, hard pass. I like my money.

4 Likes

Well from where I’m from this is like 1,200,000 gold of AH tokens, not worth any other way

2 Likes

I am closing in on Space Marshal myself. I have an 890j named P A N D A.

Ships start at like $40 though, which includes the full game and all alpha access.

2 Likes

Insert obligatory “not me” here.

I mostly find it insane because I play a lot of games in general, so I could buy a mount for $132 or I could buy a brand new AAA game for $90 or several AA/indie games for that price.

Like the options for me here if I want to drop that kind of money is a bunch of games, or a mount in a single game and I can’t wrap my head around why I’d ever pick the mount.

I guess if you have an excess of gold and can get that much in battle net currency from it.

Last I checked the cheapest ones were like $40 I think.

I haven’t looked at it in a long time, though.

2 Likes

right now in my phase of tanaris there’s lines of the new bruto and old bruto having a stare down lol

4 Likes

and how many of those indie games will you buy and not touch. i have a few

4 Likes

how long before they progess to a /slap emote stand off.
and then the /slap emote gets taken away.
“after much costumer feedback we have decided to remove the slap emote”

4 Likes

Not 4. It costs 6.

3 Likes

Long neck slaps would be cool to watch

4 Likes

Ah yes, what a way to celebrate our players and their dedication to World of Warcraft by checks notes asking them to spend $90 USD on a mount that we previously removed.

7 Likes

Giving this mount a mailbox was the real crime.

6 Likes

im just annoyed cause i got 4 gachas i need to spend money on in the next month and then blizz drops this

1 Like

Does it really make that much of a difference? 8 tokens, still a SLAP in the face.

1 Like

no you really dont. lots of people here misusing the word need.

2 Likes

I will get FAR more use out of this than $90 worth of groceries.

2 Likes