Now Available: Character Transfer Bundles

Thank jeezus I waited…
I just really make gold and have had a bunch of alts on some servers that are just not doing it for me so this will help :slight_smile:

Appreciated. But still costs too much.

You guys just can’t help yourselves.

4 Likes

The guild transfer option is missing from the store, I assume that’s a mistake?
We’re moving alot of toons to a new realm but I can’t move the guild :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This is a lot better than my cynical self was expecting. I was expecting it would be something like, get a 5% discount for every transfer above 5.

It’s literally so scummy to charge for this. It’s all automated anyway. $25 to xfer a character for a game you already purchased and are already paying monthly for? The greed is real. It should be $5-10.

18 Likes

Still waiting for the day when transfers don’t cost $$. This isn’t the mid-00’s anymore where character transfers were done manually and prices high enough to discourage frequent fliers.

3 Likes

To hike up sales for this quarter. Makes the 9.2 release look good.

Good change though. I’m done transferring characters but I’m glad a cheaper option is available.

1 Like

If you wanna make money in the shop, sell level 50 boosts! Level 60 boosts suck, my favorite item Blizz makes is level 50 boost but you can only get 1 per account with the expansion lol

Are we eligible for a pro-rated refund if we’ve bought a transfer say in the past week or so? I’ve transferred three characters in the past week and would have waited had there been more clear communication on the timeline of this.

Long overdue but I’m pleased it’s finally available.

I think the best they can do is give you game-time worth of the money you would’ve saved.

Doubt it unless it was yesterday, but doesn’t hurt to open a ticket and ask.

2 Likes

“not available in classic games”. Nice…

1 Like

Is this 80$ just to transfer realms? Why would anyone pay that

1 Like

and i just moved one too glad i waited on the others.

not available in classic games

oh right blizzard hates money like how they dont have paid transfers for SoM and now it’s dead.

I had a lot of alts on many wow license across many realms.

Now they’re all on the same account, same realm. It’s a huge discount when you think how much it would’ve cost to pay the single price per toon.

why do you do this blizzard this is trash 25$ is a crime to begen with other game let you move for free

4 Likes

Not getting a dime from me. They need to fix their dead realms instead of putting the cost on players to fix a problem that they created

14 Likes

OK so went and calculated, assuming the sale wasn’t on it would be 212 dollars in my currency to move my toons where I wanted them, right now its 156 ish. Prior to this it was 375. You know… this is still just too much to be able to play on characters I want when we already pay box price and sub. Sorry Blizzard you gotta try harder.

(This is to move 11 characters)

2 Likes

It’s nice also that you can buy the transfers and save them for later until you want to use them instead of having to immediately move them like before.