Notice: Realm Restarts 7:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday, August 27

Guys, show them love as we do every month with sub ! Just be polite (I am being sarcastic ) .

Joke after joke after joke

Welp, 7 hours in q now they gonna restart. Sorry blizz but not wasting another 8 hours in q. Waste of time

Remember, you paid for that. And so I did… ;(

Oceanic doesn’t have wait times. Wait your turn the NA servers are on fire.

AHahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahah You’re kidding?

Been waiting for 6hours now, still not logged in on Oceanic. Still 3.7k queue to go so i think it has a pretty decent wait wouldnt you say?

One advantage of downtime, usually happens in Oceanic time, might be easier for us to get on. I’ve been waiting for last 6 hours to get in. I think Blizzard vastly underestimated the interest.

Sounds like someone d/c’ed and logged right back in.

OCE here, waiting way too long to log in and play with guild. Way too late to move my char, also whole guild to new Yoyimba server or whatever the heck name it have. Way way way to fkn late for blizz to fix log in time.

Announcing maintenance for classic ( what a joke from well educated developers, well paid developers, well fended developers ) … Prob. to rise server cap and log in q cap. But I am sure they wont rise it to the level of not seeing q time by any of us.

Maintenance will still put you in q. remember that .

Will i get ban for being rude ?

Kaivax, is the Log in system working as intended? It seems that every realm except for ones that were just launched has long queue times. I logged on at 4:10 or so MT, 10 minutes after the servers were supposed to go Live. I currently have 4300+ left in queue. After over 7 hours I have been unable to log on to play the game. Your solution is to tell players to abandon their guildmates and friends in order to roll on a brand new realm. For most people, as soon as they switched realms their friends were unable to join them due to queue times.

Do you have anything to say except announcements regarding new realms that should have been installed a week ago, if you did indeed know that the realms were as overpopulated as they are. Why have you continued to allow people to create characters on realms that were vastly overpopulated, even as you told people how overpopulated you had already let them become? No realm that was available at launch avoided queue times that were unmanageable.

Answer some questions for the community that has devoted as much time into this as they have, just to sit in queue times.

10 Likes

This needs attention. ^^

Thy have time to talk to Forbes , no time for us .

Check google for news.

I actually cant believe none of admins is responding. Didn’t we pay for years already ?

So, literally an hour before my estimated queue time is up, they’re restarting the servers. Sick one…
I’ve been queued since the servers went live. I’ve disconnected twice and pushed to back of the queue twice. My friends and guild are adamant on sticking with the original Oceanic PVP realm, because it’s apparently going to be the “good” realm; ie Frostmourne.
I got a day off of work to play with them as well… I know none of this is going to change anything, but holy s**t this sucks, we honestly shouldn’t have taken annual leave for this.

2 Likes

Oceanic does have ques. I have been in an arugal que for 3 hours at 9k rn after starting at 13k

2 Likes

Logged onto Arugal (Oce) at 8:05am this morning was 6500ish in queue, 4pm now and I am 400

1 Like

hope this fixes the massive amounts of lag I’m getting. took me five minutes just to hand in two quests.

1 Like

Oh good, so what you’re saying is anyone in queue right now is basically not going to get to play for a full day? Are we going to get doled out sub extensions in 1 day increments like in vanilla too?

Status update on Ashkandi - restart did nothing for the zep. Still down.

So glad I cancelled my vacation. Launch happened when I was out of work anyways. I got right in yesterday and played until the world crashed. Got back in when they went up. Played some more.
Only que I seen was when I launched my 2nd account. Didn’t even bother with it. Lol.
I feel for those who didn’t get in but this has been by far the best launch of any game I’ve been there for. Sux to hear everyone got the authentic launch.

What happened to all the people who wanted ques? Thought that was the real mmo experience? Thousands of anti-layering posts claiming ques>layers. Now thousands of posts against ques?

Almost like the multi avatar alt brigade is hindering/influencing communication? One avatar name across all our toons would drastically reduce this Blizz. Not real ID either. You know that wasn’t working…
Fix the communication issues starting with the multiple avatar issue. You’ll get better feedback and less complaining.

I’m pretty sure Blizzard actively tried to sway people to different servers. Sure, it’d probably still be a mess if people had listened but it would be a smaller mess.

“But but but I reserved my name on the busy server already!” That’s your fault. Don’t come here expecting anyone to care that you had to wait.