Nothing is worse than getting WG as offense

I dont think there is a single queue popup on anything related to BGs that comes close to being this disheartening and a waste of time

5 Likes

Seeing seething shore on my load screen or deepwind gorge always puts me in a comparatively bad mood.

But yeah few things say “auto lose” like WG offense.

3 Likes

True, but those dont lead to a 25 minute slow loss. If your team is outmatched its over quickly

1 Like

Maybe I’m insane but i don’t remember ever queueing a deepwind and thinking, “this was quick.”

God I hate that bg. But you’re not wrong.

Nothing is worse than getting WG.

3 Likes

At least if you’re losing on defense to, say a premade, you know it’s going to be over fast.

But if you’re losing on offense then you’re in it for the long haul. Your choices here are:

1. /afk

2. work on your fishing skill

3 Likes

DJL loves getting offense, we hate defense. Offense we can have it won before BT even caps.

Great, go to the premade threads and acknowledge how toxic you are. Then come back here

1 Like

And you are basing that on what? DJL is the best behaved community there is.

/spit-take

bahahahahaha

2 Likes

No one posting on behalf of a premade is well behaved lmao

2 Likes

My people are pretty easy going. Except Carnak. He likes to stab players, quite a lot. :smiley: He only talks if you make him mad. So we try not to make him mad. :smiley:

All sync queue communities are inherently toxic due to the effect they have on the battleground queues for both factions.
The individual players might be great people, but every time a community queues up they will screw over either their own faction, or the opposing faction. Often both.

And no, the solution to “epic premades are screwing over players of both factions” is not to join a premade.

3 Likes

Ya I don’t think he understood that. Just by queueing with others you already are making it a miserable experience for the randos on the other side. I’ve done it before and I’ll admit its dumb.

Also affects their own faction too. When a large group of players declines the queue that team will start off the game 10-20 players down, which means they will lose the first fight which on 3 of the 4 maps means they will probably lose the match.

You forgot Karie!

idk ive seen ureport afk kick people who dont follow ur calls and ive seen u rage at the pugs in chat ptoxic to me

People who are in the bg to complain and not contribute yes they can get voted off the island. That’s not something I can do myself, I rarely call for reporting folks. I am often too busy to even read instance chat most of the time. I stopped raging at pugs months ago. I call the strat, they either execute it or don’t. It’s not worth getting mad about. And the negative ones end up on ignore anyhow and with a note on have we met as to why they are on there. Also, if you’re going to run your mouth, post on your main.

He rarely plays with us.

I saw Torturekilla at a grocery store yesterday. I told them how cool it was to meet them in person, but I didn’t want to be weird and them and ask them to stop sync queuing. They said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but they kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing their hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard them chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw them trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in their hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sorry, you need to pay for those first.” At first they kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, they stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, they kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

1 Like