Not seeing the beta option

So I bought epic edition for war within but I’m not seeing the beta version in the drop down menu anyone4 else getting this issue.

7 Likes

It said it starts “today.”

But “today” doesn’t technically start in the WoW-universe until the server resets … in about 3-4 hours. To the server, it’s still Tuesday.

If it’s not live by then… then I would ask questions.

3 Likes

It probably follows the same time as their retail updates

4 Likes

Fair enough I was just nervous something had gone wrong was all thanks for answering brock.

The beta servers are not live yet, and will be later today at an undisclosed time

Beta builds don’t follow the same schedule as the live servers. So them being up when servers reset is probably not very likely, but who knows.

5 Likes

I think the confusion is more that its not there to download. Usually you can download ahead of time before something goes live. But who knows they are probably still finishing up the version that goes live today so aren’t ready to put it out there yet.

2 Likes

So far I’ve had no option to download, yes I have Epic version purchased.

Yeah, it’s weird that there’s nothing to download. I would think it would be better for their servers to let people download early and spread out the server load rather than having a bunch of people download all at once, but I’m not an expert at this kind of thing.

1 Like

It probably would be but it’s the launch of the beta, it doesn’t need to be smooth and it definitely won’t be.

1 Like

It’s today in PST time.

They never said when you’d get into beta if you purchased the Epic version.

Its because youre such an alpha!

/flex

Morning motivation brought to you by Grizzle

1 Like

In all likelihood, Beta servers won’t be live until some time between 10 AM and 6 PM PDT.

Players who purchase or who upgrade to the Epic Edition of The War Within will also gain immediate access to the beta and gain a minimum three-day early access to the expansion.

2 Likes

It’s listed in plain English on the website when you purchase.

2 Likes

Yup, not seeing where it says you get access as soon as beta starts.

1 Like

Oh, WHEN… I got u.
I need my morning coffee

1 Like

Show me where that exact quote is.

It’s like five AM on the west coast.

Let them get up and have their coffee, for gods sake.

You’ll live waiting a couple of extra hours.

1 Like

Here.

6 Likes