Not seeing all my characters

Change character is only displaying five on my alts and not even showing my main.

5 Likes

Try logging a few times or changing ur password soemtimes that will do it.

2 Likes

Yeah just read that on EU forums.

I logged out probably 10 times, cleared my cache, and changed my password, I still only see some random alts and not my main.

I don’t even see my main. Expect there to be no fix for another month, or when Blizzard feels like it is important to find the problem.

Will just have to read than post on the forums for now.

Feel your pain Bhairava none of my characters are search able and do not show up on the forums. Only way I found them was finding my guild not sure whats going. But I can bet others do not like this issue and want it fixed as well.

1 Like

I am having same issue, I tried all I can think of to fix, I only have 2 random characters to choose from to post and none of them are my main

1 Like

I am having same issue as well. I am missing all my primary toons from Stormrage-US. Have worked with Blizz support and their suggestions (password reset, cache, different browser, log out of all devices) all come up empty so they said to post in forums under website bugs…

Update, login with my phone and still only show a select few characters; however, there are eight characters now than just five that showed on my pc. But, still not showing my main.

Weird, it suddenly fixed for me.

We released a fix for this issue and believe it should be resolved.