Can not see character profiles, selection choices missing on forum

Update: All my characters are now missing from the site and only 30 minutes ago, the forums thought I didn’t have any characters.

1 Like

I literally can’t do anything when I look at my profile, I click the drop down menu and all I see is “log out” that’s it I have no idea how to fix this

this bug seems to be spreading like wildfire . . .

1 Like

I’m also afflicted. Entire licenses are missing all their retail characters. I’m another Wyrmrest Accord character.

Same problem, I easily have over a dozen in game characters and can only choose from two to make/reply messages in the forum.

Same problem. Missing a bunch from my list.

Same; my characters aren’t available to post on the forums (they’re just MIA).

having the same issue.

Been days. Same issue. All my retail chars are gone from char select on the website, just this classic char is showing. A response on this issue would be great

All of my character’s are one from the main game also. I really hope that this doesn’t take long.

I’m having the same problem. Of my 21 characters, only 5 are showing up; the rest are missing.

I thought the maintenance today on the forums was going to fix this…i guess not. :confused:

1 Like

I thought so too, Champ.

the odd thing is . . . I CAN find my characters on the site if I search for them via armory, but they are not linked to my account for some reason . . . they exist in some form of limbo on some phantom account apparently.

think the only reason i can use this character on the forums (who is one of the missing characters) is because it doesn’t log me off on my computer . . . still can’t select her when I go to switch characters though

All my characters are on the same account and I can’t pick any from my AP server or half of my characters on my main realm.

Alt posting life hype.

same problem here, all i get to use is this classic toon, none of my retail

Greetings everyone,

First, thank you all for the reports.

An increase in missing characters from the character selection list here on the forums is a known issue that we are looking into. We will do our best to post back here once we believe the issue to be resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

7 Likes

So I logged out and back in today, and can now see all my characters again.

Greetings everyone,

As some of you have suspected, we’ve released a fix for this issue and believe it should now be resolved. We recommend logging out of the forums and logging back in to refresh your character list.

Thank you again for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue.

If you experience this issue again in the future, please do not hesistate to create a new thread.

1 Like