Not Receiving Ash'adar, Harbinger of Dawn

I filled up my bar last night, went to bed, woke up this morning and remembered that I forget to get my mount, went to Stormwind and the chest is not lit up or clickable. In my traveler’s log it says, “You have collected all rewards for this month.” Where’s my mount? Simply logging off won’t fix it obviously since I’ve been logged off for 7 hours since I last played and I’m still missing my mount.

1 Like

Just saw that Blizzard knows about this bug and that currently there is no fix to it. You’ve got 23 days to resolve this issue before I permanently lose my mount, so I hope it’s addressed sooner rather than later.

1 Like

Ditto not receiving the mount and it has been over 12 hours. The mount isn’t even in my list of possible mounts nor in my wife’s list.

My advice is not opening the ‘reward box’ till the mount shows in uncollected mounts list. Of course people won’t know that until they don’t receive the mount and find this forum thread so… oh well, I’ll tell my guild too.

EDIT/UPDATE: Now have mount. The reward box was shiny for a guildmate, they got the appropriate rewards, so I logged over to a character next to the box and looted it.

The mount was not in uncollected list but did show up when searching after collecting it. /shrug

It’s not just you…apparently we have all worked hard to complete this only to receive zero rewards. I’m in the same boat.

1 Like

Same here, received nothing after completing the bar. I did submit a ticket along with a screenshot of the completed bar lol Probably won’t help but you never know. Just hope blizzard resolves fast since the loot has a time limit </3

1 Like

I have the same problem, I completed everything and I only received 100 coins, I still don’t have the other 400 and I don’t have the mount either.

I entered the game after a few minutes and all the progress was reset.

1 Like

filled up the bar, no mount when i tried to collect from the chest

same here, adding that today, my traveler record appears blank, with the objectives accomplished marked as done, but with 0 travel points and final reward, again the Ash’adar

Sounds like I’m one among many who did not receive Ash’adar after completing the Traveler’s Log for this month. Stating here, for the record!!

I logged out for the night and tried again. Still not getting the mount or able to even click the chest

1 Like

same here, logged for an hour off then back in, does the animation of it disappearing then says “you have collected all rewards for this month” but still no mount or my trade tender

Didn’t get the mount or the tendies :confused:

Problem still persists :confused:

Having a similar issue, got to 1000 went to the chest and it isn’t lit up, my journal says i already got it but it’s no where in my inventory or collection log.

Still hasn’t worked for me either. I reached 1000/1000 this morning and have logged out for 15+ minutes and nada. I can’t even interact with the chest.

1 Like

I am also having this issue. Logged out and waited 15 minutes. Still didn’t work. Logged out and waiting 12 hours still no mount.

1 Like

Just logged back on after not being online most of the day, opened up my traveler’s log and now it’s showing 0/1000 for me even though I’ve completed: Complete 30 Quests, Earn 7,500 Honor, Win 5 Battlegrounds, Earn Reputation Throughout the Dragon Isles, Complete a World PvP Quest in the Dragon Isles, Defeat a Dragon Isles World Boss, and Participate in the Tuskarr Community Feast. Talk about bugged AF.

1 Like

got tender, no mount - logged out for about half an hour, still nothing

1 Like

Opened up my traveler’s log just now, it’s showing completed for the month again… love this bouncing back and forth between complete and nothing done, lol.

1 Like

tried it again today, still not working

for crying out loud blizz. if your going to put something ingame MAKE SURE IT WORKS FIRST!!! also didnt help that the downtime for the “update” was massive (for me not so much, was a sleep for most of it)

1 Like