Not Receiving Ash'adar, Harbinger of Dawn

Finished the monthly bar of 1000, Opened the chest to get Tender’s But didn’t get the mount we are supposed to get.

Edit: Logging out for about 10-15mins fixed the chest for me, Had saw it posted on wowhead from EU

59 Likes

I am having the same issue. Got the tender but no mount. Will try to log out for 10-15 and see if it helps

6 Likes

Same issue, completed the entire bar went to loot chest got the tender but no mount and when i relog it shows the entire bar as empty.

good times.

7 Likes

Same here. Completed it around 25 minutes ago and picked up the last tender 15 minutes ago. No mount yet.

4 Likes

I completely logged off for about 10 minutes and was able to open the chest for the 500 tenders and mount.

1 Like

Same here, only I got my tendies but no mount

4 Likes

Same here.

Having the same issue

Same issue, only got the coins no mount.

1 Like

Same… only got -400- tendies, instead of the 500 we’re supposed to… and no mount.

7 Likes

I’m trying the logging thing for 10 minutes lets see if it fixes it.

Log out, then log back in, this worked for me.

I am also having this same problem. I received the currency but not the mount. I have logged in and out, quit the game completely and tried on different alts. Nothing I do gets me the mount.

9 Likes

yup same here no mount. doing a “scan and repair” now, don’t know if that will help.
this does seem to be an issue cross the board so i hope it is fixed shortly

Same issue here. Tried logging out, then back in. Got the coin, but no mount.

same issue as well. completed traveller’s log, opened the chest and received the tenders. no mount

1 Like

i should not be surprised how many new quests are always broken upon implementation, but I am still.

completed traveler’s log, opened chest to get 400 tenders and no mount. and traveler’s log states “you have collected all rewards for this month” fantastic, welcome to Feb 2, only 26 days till reset. fantastic!

4 Likes

Per another player in another thread…log out…close game for 15 mins at least…log in…chest will be up again. Worked for me thanks Siliverin for fix.

1 Like

Same here!!! So frustrating!!! >.<

I logged out and back in my bar moved to 750 and still missing what I have completed. Opened chest, got currency and NO mount! We shouldn’t have to do this all over again! I have already completed the weekly gathering quests and it shows that I still need to do it! Please fix this Blizzard!!!