Not Receiving Ash'adar, Harbinger of Dawn

bump same issue
no mount, and I can’t find it in the mount collection journal

Having the same issue. Cannot interact with the chest at all after finishing the log. Tried the logging out for at least 15 minutes suggestion, only to come back to the game a half hour later to an empty progress bar and I still cannot interact with the chest.

was off all night and get back to… the same old bug

wonder if i need ot finish any other tasks to “remind” the game that i have got to the mount stage… ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Same here.

Filled the bar, and loot nothing.

Just adding my name to the long list of folks that didn’t get the mount. I did receive coins though. I tried logging out for 15 minutes like others suggested. Even swapped toons and servers, but no mount. Nor do I have access to the chest. Oh well, I’m sure they’ll fix it sooner or later.

Same issue, only I only received 100 of the 500 tenders I was supposed to get as well.

I completed all the objectives and opened the chest over 24 hours ago, still no mount.

No mount completed the quest.

Same here, filled up, no reward.

same here, i finished my log. I did get the 100 coins (once) but no mount. It’s been hours and nothing has shown up in my chest , bag or mount log.

I have the same issue, completed all steps, clicked on mount, nothing happened (no chest loot / no email / no item in bag / no mount in list)

Same here, finished my quest (1000/1000), got 100 coins but no mount at all, waited for hours & did the login/out but nothing has shown up in my chest or bag…

+1 to the people who didn’t get the mount. I got 200 coins but that’s it.

In the same boat why is this even a thing ? This is a highly touted reward for this patch what a load of BS . Half of things i did didnt even count like killing world boss , battle of dragon bane keep and grand hunts.

Also upset that the pvp conquest neck is bugged and unable to socket any gems in it a number of pvp threads on that subject cmon blizz

1 Like

Yep, they’re just like every other AAA game company out there, slimy and irresponsible, releasing things too early instead of delaying them.

1 Like

How much tender are you supposed to get? I got 200 and no mount. Curious what the full reward should be.

Its hella bugged, I didn’t have to complete every objective to earn tender unfortunetly so that may be it lol, but I can’t earn anymore now. smh

Same issue here. Got 100 tender (supposed to get 500?), no mount. Will try OP’s workaround.

Update: No dice. Logged back in after 15+ minutes, and my progress was rolled back by 200 points. I then logged in with the character that earned those 200 points (they completed optional waking shores storylines), the progress bar completed again then told me I had collected all my rewards for the month. I’m still 400 tender short of what should be awarded, not to mention the mount. Logging out for 10-15 mins apparently cycles this problem over and over.

same issue, got 300 tender, it supposed to get 500 and no mount.

Same issue, except now I am back at 0 and it is telling me to start over again.