Not Receiving Ash'adar, Harbinger of Dawn

That’s a work around, not a fix!

That also doesn’t seem to work for everyone.

1 Like

didn’t get the mount…sigh…why is this not fixed yet? I feel like i should get a wow token for testing your game Bliz…

3 Likes

Same here - I also appear to be missing 200 tender from something as well. Filled the bar, went to the post, opened the chest and got 1300 tender. I then did the quest showing me around the trading post and got another 500. No mount, 200 missing tender, full bar. Relogging, reloading, alts, nothing worked. Stepped away for like an hour or so with the game closed and it didn’t help.

Same as above… received 400 tender and no mount. Completely exited game for 20 min. Still no mount :frowning_face:

Same, no mount. Chest not lootable, no mail, not in mount journal. It doesn’t even exist in the mount journal as learned or even unlearned.

This just keeps happening to my account. I have STILL never received the Cenarion Hatchling/Swift Windsteed items from the Twitch Drops forever ago.

I really want to do the Goblin Weather Machine Twitch Drop but I just don’t trust Blizzard anymore. That’s so much of my time to have a chance of never even getting the item promised at all. It’s not like it’s an RNG item, it’s just “do X and this item will be in your account.” Except, the item never shows up.

1 Like

Yup same, and tried all the fixes. Entered a dungeon, entered a raid, logged out for over an hour…no mount or tender and chest not lootable. Friend just completed the 1000/1000 and was able to loot mount. Would be nice if Blizz fixed this and responded to forum post…

1 Like

I filled up my bar and also did not receive the mount. I logged out and back in to find out that my Traveler’s Log reset. I have to do everything again.

same here, i only got 100 coins and no mount from the chest :frowning:

triad again after a hr being and still cant open the cheat. ill just play normaly and try tomorrow

its stuff like this that makes me wanna go back to playing runescape (even tho im maxed there), elder scrolls online or start ff14

1 Like

Same issue here, completed. Looted chest, 400 points no mount. Relogged after a certain time didn’t resolve the issue.

No mount here. (And not on this toon either)

FFXIV is a great choice, you could try Guild Wars 2, the core game is free, but the expansion have the mounts and they make the game the way more fun.

1 Like

Same here, can’t even open the chest. Checked mail, mounts list, bag and nothing.

2 Likes

Not working for me either. Got the tender but no mount. Tried logging out for 15+min still nothing.

1 Like

Same issue as everyone else. Filled up the bar. Chest un-interactable. Can’t do it on any character. No mount. Didn’t get more tender either, despite earning 3-4 more 100 drops today.

1 Like

powered through all 1000 points in about 8 hours, didn’t loot the chest beside when i initially started. the chest isn’t lootable for me and i can’t recieve any of the tender i’m missing.

Was able to loot the chest after getting all 1000 points but it only awarded 300 currency. Missing 200 currency and the mount. Still not lootable a couple hours later.

2 Likes

You guys are getting tender? My box loot disappeared before I could click on it. :frowning:

My GF just finished th 1,000 tender grind and was trying to find out how the mount would be received and nothing.

I will tell her to check in the morning.