Not Receiving Ash'adar, Harbinger of Dawn

Ash’adar, Harbinger of Dawn mount is not obtainable by earning the Trader’s Tender currency and buying it at the post location. Instead, players will have to complete enough activities in their monthly Traveler’s Log to fill the bar

1 Like

That doesnt help when we’ve DONE the activities and still got no mount.

I just completed the 1000 points, open the chest, and got nothing. I have no mount.

I had a 1000 tender when I finished the progress on my log. Said i’ve completed the thing for the mount chest isn’t lootable at all

4 Likes

Filled the bar and now it is showing I have to do it all over again! Once you fill the bar you should receive mount by opening the chest. We are all just getting tender and NO mount!

The opposite problem for me.

got the mount without filling up the bar. Also my bf did fill up his bar, but no mount

4 Likes

Same issue for me. Filled up the bar, got currency from my chest yesterday. Logged in tonight, cannot click the box and my currency is at zero.

4 Likes

Wife filled her bar tonight along side me. I got the mount, she did not. She tried logging out for an extended time to see if it would solve but it did not.

1 Like

Happened to me today, too. Filled the bar with 1000 pts, clicked the chest, received 400 coins… no mount.

1 Like

What else can you expect from this small indie company.
“You’ve collected all the rewards for this month” with no mount.

Saturday maintenance?!

1 Like

I finished the log and looted 400 more tender from the chest, but Ash’adar was not there. It now says “You have obtained all the rewards…” Logging out for 15 minutes didn’t help, nor did checking on alts.

2 Likes

It’s the same for me. there are also a bunch of people on my server that are asking the same thing. It is just not giving the mount. Even after logging out for 30+ minuets and logging back in, no mount. Can we get a Blue in here and let us know what’s going on?

3 Likes

+1

got the tender but no mount. ganna try getting it on a differnt toon. if that dosnt work then i may try logging out for a bit and see if that works

just finished the bar, i got no mount and it didnt even let me open the chest to atleast get the tender

3 Likes

400 tender and no mount as of 11:07, CST.

UPDATE: Logging off and waiting did not work as of 11: 24 p.m., CST.

I would like to see a blue post letting us know if we’ll all be awarded the mount once they resolve this issue. This is a “Customer service 101” idea.

3 Likes

same here.

just adding to the pile. Not sure why this is surprising any more - the bug or the clear lack of response from blizzard about said bug.

4 Likes

Same. I collected the chest. Went to finish the tasks. Finally got to 1000. Went to orgrimmar to check but I can’t even open the chest and it says that I’ve collected everything for the month but it won’t even let me open the chest to collect the mount

2 Likes

I only recieved 200/500 Trader’s tender and no mount. GG Blizz

1 Like