Not Receiving Ash'adar, Harbinger of Dawn

Naturally no blue post to explain what’s going on or to even acknowledge its been read. Completed this earlier for the 1k needed. No mount no nothing. log off for a couple hours and log back on to my travel points being empty again and the amount available when completed, yet i have a bunch of stuff below checked off as done …

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/article/331159

There’s a help article. They’re aware of the problem and will be working on a fix.

I feel like this is going to be the boat I am in. I logged out for 30 some mins, and nothing. so now trying a scan and repair…

Update, logged in and out after 20min and still cannot loot the chest and no mount.

1 Like

Same here completed travelers log no mount when clicked the chest gave 600 tender instead disappointing

Oh look a Blue post. :B

2 Likes

Me too, got 1800 trader’s tender but not mount :frowning:

1 Like

I filled my bar and didnt get anything as well.

1 Like

Same here , i relog then restart the game . It says i clamed the reward for this month :frowning: so disappointed

2 Likes

Same here. In the beginning I earned a few points, I guess 400. Then when I completed the remaining achievements, I was not able to retrieve my remaining tenders from the chest nor the mount. What can we do?

2 Likes

Same here :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Same thing here yesterday. Completed the remaining, got to the chest, only got the tokens, no mount. Logged out for a while, came back same thing and the Traveler’s Log showing I’ve got all rewards.

Now this morning I wanted to check again, same thing but the Traveler’s log shows as if I completed nothing at all, but all my completed stuff are checked…

EDIT: now it updated back to completed, but still no mount.

Same here, completed last night and saw this thread so figured I’d log for the night and try again this morning seeing as some people had luck logging out for a period of time. No mount and no bonus tender cannot interact with chest at all.

Happened to me too. Finished the monthly bonus . Went to Org, was able to loot the chest and all I received was 600 tender. No Ash’adar, Harbinger of Dawn mount. They need to fix this!

I’m missing the tokens from yesterday’s completions and no mount just now when I completed the bar. It shows that no more can be done this month and is empty. Chest isn’t lit up or clickable.

Those of you that got something (I’m not one) I think that would be worse. At least by me not getting any of the rewards I earned, it’s pretty cut & dry. If I got like a portion of it but not the rest I would be even saltier than I am.

I filled up my bar last night, went to bed, woke up this morning and remembered that I forget to get my mount, went to Stormwind and the chest is not lit up or clickable. In my traveler’s log it says, “You have collected all rewards for this month.” Where’s my mount? Simply logging off won’t fix it obviously since I’ve been logged off for 7 hours since I last played and I’m still missing my mount.

1 Like

Just saw that Blizzard knows about this bug and that currently there is no fix to it. You’ve got 23 days to resolve this issue before I permanently lose my mount, so I hope it’s addressed sooner rather than later.

1 Like

Ditto not receiving the mount and it has been over 12 hours. The mount isn’t even in my list of possible mounts nor in my wife’s list.

My advice is not opening the ‘reward box’ till the mount shows in uncollected mounts list. Of course people won’t know that until they don’t receive the mount and find this forum thread so… oh well, I’ll tell my guild too.

EDIT/UPDATE: Now have mount. The reward box was shiny for a guildmate, they got the appropriate rewards, so I logged over to a character next to the box and looted it.

The mount was not in uncollected list but did show up when searching after collecting it. /shrug

It’s not just you…apparently we have all worked hard to complete this only to receive zero rewards. I’m in the same boat.

1 Like