Not Receiving Ash’adar, Harbinger of Dawn

Same issue, opened chest and got 100 currency. No mount. Logging with other characters, nothing. Now an hour later, the bar is back to 0/1000. Blizzard, please test your products… please!?

3 Likes

Same here, completed the traveler’s log bar and no mount. Logged out for awhile and still no mount. Can’t even open the chest.

1 Like

Finished my trading post 2 days ago now and still havent gotten my mount and im missing 100 coins aswell. ALSO I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY 2ND CHARGE OF THE CATALYST AFTER COMPLETING THE QUEST ON TUESDAY RESET DAY!

2 Likes

Same issue. Logged out of Bnet and WoW to see if that worked. Nothing was rewarded in neither the chest, the mount tab nor the mailbox.

Same here, looted the tokens and no mount.

Same issue here as well. 1000/1000 no mount and says I’ve collected all rewards for the month.

2 Likes

Same issue here as well

I cant get mine either!

Adding my name to the list lol

I can’t even loot the chest at the end of my 1000. Anyway. There’s a fix coming. They know.

The bug is not being able to loot chest after 1000 and not rewarding mount when opening chest. Like I can’t even click mine.

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Got the 500 tender from the chest and the adventure guide shows that I’ve completed the 1000 tender goal but no mount. I’ve checked mailbox, collections, and I keep closing my game and waiting anywhere from 10 min - 1 hr and now overnight but still no mount in the chest or linked to my account.

1 Like

Same issue, was only granted 100/500 for the bones tender and then no mount once I got 1000 tender

Completed my mothly activities, filled the bar, looted the chest, got 100 tendies and nothing else.

It now says “You have collected all rewards for this month”

I havent. It didnt give me my mount.

1 Like

From wowhead

" By Kaivax 2 days ago (Patch 10.0.5)Source#1

We’ve identified an issue that’s preventing players from receiving Trader’s Tender and Ash’adar rewards from the Traveler’s Log.

We do not believe any credit or progress has been lost, and we believe that the expected rewards should in your Collector’s Cache once the bug is fixed.

Thank you for your patience!"

1 Like

log into game with an alt. in stormwind " for alliance" after you get achievement should be able to claim mount and last tokens as it is account bound

I just got mine along with 500 tokens. Maybe they pushed a hotfix?

Yeah. It looks like the hotfix went out.

1 Like

Confirmed - this week’s update fixed it for me

Just completed my 1000 and cannot loot the chest.