Not Receiving Ash’adar, Harbinger of Dawn

ASH’ADAR NOT AWARDED AFTER I had FILLING THE TRAVELER’S LOG BAR 1000/1000

13 Likes

Did you loot your chest? It’s in the chest if you didn’t. If you did loot your chest and it isn’t in there, that’s a bug.

I loot my chest and only gave me 200 coins .

4 Likes

Finished the monthly bar of 1000, Opened the chest, but didn’t get “Ash’adar, Harbinger of Dawn” mount, or all the currency owed. Still not lootable a couple hours later.

6 Likes

Didn’t get mine either. I looted 400 coins and went shopping but there was no mount in the chest, and it’s not in my mount collection either. Small indie dev company at work.

2 Likes

Yes, same issue. Opened the chest, received nothing.

1 Like

Several threads about this already. Blizz hasn’t responded to those either. Pick the longest one and post there too!

Same issue

Same, no mount :frowning:

any word on this at all?

Same issue, opened chest and got 100 currency. No mount. Logging with other characters, nothing. Now an hour later, the bar is back to 0/1000. Blizzard, please test your products… please!?

3 Likes

Same here, completed the traveler’s log bar and no mount. Logged out for awhile and still no mount. Can’t even open the chest.

1 Like

Finished my trading post 2 days ago now and still havent gotten my mount and im missing 100 coins aswell. ALSO I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY 2ND CHARGE OF THE CATALYST AFTER COMPLETING THE QUEST ON TUESDAY RESET DAY!

2 Likes

Same issue. Logged out of Bnet and WoW to see if that worked. Nothing was rewarded in neither the chest, the mount tab nor the mailbox.

Same here, looted the tokens and no mount.

Same issue here as well. 1000/1000 no mount and says I’ve collected all rewards for the month.

2 Likes

Same issue here as well

I cant get mine either!

Adding my name to the list lol

I can’t even loot the chest at the end of my 1000. Anyway. There’s a fix coming. They know.