NOT my AV!

played 6, won 4 none of which lasted over 7 minutes and zero HKs, no burning towers or gy capped at the end. This is a JOKE!!!

NOT MY AV!

27 Likes

From March this year:

4 Likes

U shud go protest or something that’ll change it for sure.

2 Likes

WE KNOW, and spoke against it for MONTHS.

8 Likes

Then why are you complaining about it today as its suddenly so enraging? You knew for months it was coming, you knew they released it today, and you knew what it was but you still played it and came to the forums to complain. Do you think they are going to go “Crap, Liq doesnt like it. Remove it immediately”?

2 Likes

i thought the tower gaurds gave the bosses increase in damage and health or was that a later patch. Because if they are missing that, then that would fix this zerg strat

Yea this version of AV is what killed AV for the rest of the game. Absolutely so disappointed. Pretty close to giving up on classic and going back to private servers for an actually good vanilla wow experience.

8 Likes

No, I don’t expect Blizzard to change it because they’re too stupid but I will voice my dislike for it and if you don’t care to read it simply ignore my post.

6 Likes

Can I have your stuff?

You’re free to go kill someone. You choose not to. Whose fault is that?

1 on 40…you serious?

1 Like

You and the “we” you’re talking about that spoke against it for months. Unless, these people dont really exisit and it’s just you and 6 other people in your echo chamber.

1 Like

The WE that are in the megathread that’s over 2k posts long…so stupid.

Oh look, another low info retail troll.

3 Likes

If there’s so many of you, then why are you guys not fighting? You’re just rushing too, contributing to the thing you’re pissed about?

How intereesting.

1 Like

Just go away retail troll

4 Likes

there’s this thing where you type some macros to use at the start of the match that explains how to do it without zerging. people do that in retail all the time in the normal AV you do in the epic bg queue.

Feels good to see all the hordes complaining now not going to lie lol

1 Like

I am winning most matches…that’s not the reason for the complaint, genius.

Not really.