Not liking the cc breakers trinket in shadowland

I like the way is set as part of a pvp talent, that way it free us on having 2 trinket to use at our will, having pvp trinkets literally will lock us into using those in pvp, removing customizations of our gear for our battles,
what do you think?

4 Likes

It’s one less slot that a PvE trinket will need to occupy so I think it’s whatever. Will we have a fourth PvP talent slot?

6 Likes

i tought they moving the main pvp talent to trinkets… so i guess they will be more that one, one is the breack from cc every 2 min for sure.

trinket used to be a trinket, hence why we still call it “trinket”.

what this means for pvp:

• pvpers will be gimped in damage due to having to take a trinket.
  • pvers will be gimped in capability due to not having a trinket.
  • humans and undead racials will have value again.
8 Likes

Ridiculous PvE trinkets is one of the biggest gear-related complaints in PvP.
Good riddance to one of those slots. The return of freedom trinkets is a (small) step toward better PvP.

27 Likes

Hopefully they bring back the double PvP trinket set bonus too.

19 Likes

I think the game has way too much CC so the more counters the better.

7 Likes

I’m wondering if they’ll make any improvements to the relentless feat such as giving it a higher %. It feels like the weakest of the bunch.

They are making improvements to it.
By removing it from the game.

1 Like

This is the way.

Bingo. PvP was way way better when we wore PvP trinkets. It also gave racials more value. No one wants another expansion where Drest and Bike are required. We want an expansion where PvP trinkets are required.

I guess the real question is can we wear 2 of them. Can you wear Relentless and Medallion. If that happens to be BiS then I’m totally fine with that Meta instead of raid trinkets.

It’s probably powerful if you can wear with medallion.

It’s not removed from the game neither is adaption.

1 Like

Anything that reduces the number of raid trinkets used in PvP is a good thing.

4 Likes

Game has less cc now than it has the majority of other xpacs we had.

2 Likes

The amount of CC matters more with 400k chaos bolts being cast every 0.5 seconds.

1 Like

No the amount off cc 1 class has matters more

I’d rather see the CC break just be given out as a standard ability to all classes and specs at level 10 (the moment you can do PvP or turn warmode on) and them develop newer, more interesting versions of “pvp trinkets” that aren’t “mandatory” cc breaks.

If everyone ends up equipping the same PvP trinket it’s an indication it should be given baseline IMO. Come up with some better stuff that’s still geared heavily toward PvP (BfA pvp trinkets are actually not too bad).

and / or

Just add classifications to trinkets and limit “offensive” trinket use to one.

I mean…am I happy I won’t have to get 2 offensive raid trinkets to PvP? Sure. That’s great. But am I really going to be happy one of my slots used to be something we had baseline? No. Not at all.

3 Likes

all the new bfa pvp trinkets are hot garbage.

I rather limiting trinkets like this, this isn’t dragon slaying.

1 Like

So far from what I’ve seen on my character at level 53, there are only three slots total for pvp talents. Not sure if one is awarded at 60… hopefully so.

Nope. It’s just 3.

Down with PvE trinkets and PvE item effects. With this change running double PvE trinkets will be a major risk. That’s a W for PvPers.

3 Likes