Not getting profession quest

Same. No LW quest this week on Thrall.

just bumping this post, seems like they would fix it.

Just checked again on my LW and no trainer weekly quest

Can confirm, I only have one active alt that does LW, and she has no new LW weekly quest today at all. Whatever bug this is, it is still ongoingā€¦

1 Like

I too did not get a leatherworking quest this week. If this keeps up they will end up rather far behind my blacksmith warrior for example. Three points does not seem like a lot but when your time gated and cannot get three of likeā€¦12? Then that is a huge problem!

Add my LW to the list. I sent in a bug report in game, but wanted to see if others were having the same issue.

1 Like

It isnā€™t that.

I have more than 1 LW and it didnā€™t show up on any of them to do.

Same thing for me.

Same problem here, Dov-Medivh. My only LW on this account.

The leatherwork weekly last week was for drums, which I like a lot as Iā€™m really irritated that previously it has been for two bows that cost over a thousand worth of materials to make. Until the drums quest last week the leatherwork and inscription weeklies were just ridiculously expensive in comparison to all other trade skills.

Did not get last weeks ā€œDrums Here!ā€ quest and as of 7 March out this weeks quest also. Any Dev response?

also didnā€™t get this weeks quest

Sorry, not in the Support forums. The only Blizzard employees reading the Bug Reports forum are QA and they donā€™t discuss the reports, they just forward them without discussion to the developers.

However I saw a post elsewhere that appeared to containe a screen shot of a GM response to a ticket complaining about this situation, indicating that the developers are aware. (Not that theyā€™ve troubleshot the issue, or have a fix in mindā€¦ just that theyā€™re aware of it.)

I am also having this same issue this week. My main is LW/JC, I was able to get the JC weekly profession quest, but the LW weekly profession quest is not showing up.

I am not getting the weekly leatherworking profession quest to get the leatherworking knowledge. What is going on?

I donā€™t have it this week either. And last week it was missing on my alt after my main completed it.

I posted the same.

It appears the problem has to do with resetting of weekly/daily quests. On Tues, I didnt get the new LW prof 2 * X items (got it last week), pledge allegiance to Wrath/Seb or any of the traveling Centaur quests. Today I have the pledge allegiance quests, but still no LW prof or travelling Centaur quests.

The LW bug would impact, well, ppl with LW prof. But the other quest bugs youā€™d think would impact any character with any profs, but it only impacted my character with the LW prof.

Another week with no LW quest. At least thereā€™s a patch next week.

1 Like

Can confirm. Again no weekly leatherworking quest. i sure hope they donā€™t just fix it, but also compensate leatherworkers for this, but not getting any hopes up (knowing blizzard, they very likely wonā€™t and it will be just another ā€œsucks that you came out short for our own screw upā€ situation).

Just logged back on my LW and the quest was there, it also awarded two knowledge items to make up for last week.
Thanks blizz.