Weekly Leatherworking Quest

ditto; add it to the very long list of persistent bugs in game.

Ye same for me

Chiming in to say the same. This is the second week without a leatherworking quest available upon reset on any of my leatherworkers (this gal, Neliedoria also on MG, Tanddrisa - Wyrmrest Accord.)

1 Like

Mine’s bugged as well

Same for me, no quest. Sad to be missing out on my points :frowning:

1 Like

Well, that was pretty quick. Tried to put a ticket in, just as a hail Mary:

Just so folks know that they are aware of the issue and they’re working on it.

8 Likes

I’m having the same issue clearly a common problem.

I am also missing the lw quest on at least one of my lw - haven’t checked the other yet.

Can confirm, no LW quest for me this week; my Weakaura says that it is completed already too. I was able to do the Drums quest last week however.

2nd week for me too.

sad leatherworker, no points. :frowning:

Adding my voice to the questless. 3 points is 3 points.

1 Like

For many people, those three points are all the three points they’re going to get this week, so yes, they are very important.

3 Likes

One more affected customer. I have many alts with other professions, none of those are suffering a similar setback.
Two weeks for me! :^(

Same here. No LW quest.

Same problem here.

Gimmie MAH LW POINTS! :wink:

The quest did not appear on this character who is a leatherworker with quite a chunk of LW knowledge.

Can confirm, leatherworking weekly quest did not spawn for me as well. All the other profession weeklies seem to be working fine.

My 2 LW haven’t received the weekly quest for 2 weeks in a row now. No issues with any other professions.