Not getting profession quest

I switched from Alchemy to leatherworking and from herbalism to skinning. I am able to see the weekly skinning quest, but the leatherworking trainer does not offer the weekly leatherworking quest that rewards knowledge points. Strapjack-Zuluhed

4 Likes

My main (who is a Leatherworker) had the quest this week, called “Drums Here!” to turn in two Feral Hide Drums. However, my alt does not have the quest available and has quest progress completed when I run the following script:
/run print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(70571))

There must be some sort of bug where completing it on my main gave account wide completion and now locked my alt out from getting credit this week.

Going to bump this up. Same thing happened on my alt. My main is LW and completed it and when I switch to my alt, I couldn’t pick up the quest. I switched around to my other alts for BS and IS and they were able to complete the profession quest on the BS quest, I haven’t done the IS quest for either alt.

“Drums Here!” is being incorrectly treated as an account wide quest. I haven’t seen any problem with the other crafts.

1 Like

Same here. Main did the quest. My two other leatherworkers are not being offered the quest. So they got screwed out of rep, knowledge, mettle and exp this week.

Same as well. My first Leather worker got the quest, my others did not. I can also say this seems to only be a LW issue. Ever other crafting profession was able to pick up its usual weekly quests with no issues throughout my account. I can only speak for Herbalism and Mining not being an issue on the gathering side, as I only have one skinner.

Same issue here, and I run 11 Leatherworkers to specialize in Mail slots and Leather slots. Blizz, I’m surely missing my 30 knowledge points for my toons that auto completed when the first crafter did Drums Here! I would be quite sad to finish out the Expac dreading the week this quest comes up.

I’m doing profession content on an alt and its really unfortunate I’m gonna be missing out on 3 points on 2 leatherworking alts because this quest is bugged.

Same experience here. One alt completed the quest, other two are not offered the quest.

Local Man Becoming Increasingly Concerned Only One Of His Leatherworkers Is Getting Knowledge Points This Week.

Ladies and gentlemen it’s Monday, so I don’t think we’re getting the profession knowledge on our leatherworkers. And seeing as we haven’t even gotten any update I don’t think this appears to be on Blizzard’s radar.

This is two weeks in a row that there are no LW quests for both of my LW’s.

I am in the same boat…two weeks in a row and no quest

Yep, no LWing Crafting quest to be found.

All I’ve done this week are my Alchemy/Enchanting quests on my main, and the Alchemy Crafting quest on my Alch/LWing Rogue.

Wanted to come here to say the same thing is still happening this week after reset. I haven’t done the LW quest on any character yet, and none of them can pick it up. I think it happened last week too, but I figured I just did the quest and didn’t remember. But yeah, I just checked all 3 of my LWs and none of them have the quest available. Just the skinning quest. Hopefully they fix it soon.

2 Likes

Yeup came here to say the same thing. No LW quest this week for me :confused:

Same over here too. No LW quest for me as well

This script is still returning true for me, on all of my toons actually, not just LW:
/run print(C_QuestLog.IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(70571))

It looks like “Drums Here!” is coded as a 1 time account wide quest, rather than an individual weekly like it should be.

I got no leatherworking quest this week on my main. Please fix this bug, Blizz!

I got a LW quest last week from Hideshaper Koruz with no problems, but today there was no quest there.