Not getting feldrake mount?

I really hope this isn’t the solution, and instead they show a gesture of good will and just start allowing customer service to award the mount to those who prove they have claimed the mount + linked their accounts.

3 Likes

funny i contacted twitch about it and got this " After checking your accounts, if you are having trouble accessing the reward in-game, please note that the developer of the broadcasted game is responsible for fulfilling Drop rewards "

2 Likes

You mean I didn’t have to sleep with that dev?

Any updates on this anywhere?

1 Like

Its a generic reply I got the same.

blue posts and twitter updates here:

For me I have 17 days left on sub, if its not fixed by then just going to move on. I did listen to streamers when they said do not buy an extended sub, grateful.

Ticket resulted in the following

"However, upon further verificatrion (their word not mine? - Termonus), I can confirm that there is a known issue with both the Feldrake and the Dragon Kite that’s currently being investigated/worked on by the appropriate team.

With that said, please bear with it a little longer, as we Game Masters do not have a proper resolution for it yet and regrettably cannot provide either the Dragon Kite or Feldrake.

While we know this may not be the ideal answer you were hoping for, it really is the best course of action at the moment.

Stay safe, all the best
GM Brydriita"

This was 7 days ago and sounds like a go away statement, well soon I guess…
As I have said sucks for me as this expansion seems to be a good one.

1 Like

Probably.
Ticket queues are already too long.
The support article says there’s nothing GMs can do to help, so it’s not helping the situation when people keep creating tickets for something which they can’t do anything about.

They’ve already stated they’re working on it.

However, that’s just not enough for some people.

They want hourly updates on a silver platter (which is kind of pointless, because if there’s no further information, there’s no updates to pass on)

It’s sort of embarrassing to watch people go into full-on drama mode over something which is going to get fixed.

2 Likes

So cowardly to post on an alt.

So rather than post something helpful, you fanboy simp for Blizzard.

I am aware they do not care about a single sub.

But I will try to explain it to you once. To play the game they give you a set of requirements (money if you are unsure). When was the last time time Blizzard would not take your money? This was no different, they asked for views on Twitch which grants them Revenue, in return they would pay you with a Feldrake and Dragon Kite pet.

So I ask you of little principle, would you continue to pay if Blizzard would not let you play? Think carefully, as that is exactly what you are telling others to do.

Truth and honesty are not, as you say, Drama. I am a bit older so perhaps showing too much patience. But I hope.

Still no Feldrake. Anyone have the issue resolved? :frowning:

I’ve been posting on this character for about 15 years.

Do you need a full list of my other characters?
I’m not sure why you’re taking issue with my posting character.

I did post something helpful.
I’ve provided links to the CS thread where a blue has posted updates, and players have posted Twitter links with updates.
I’ve also reiterated that they’re working on a resolution.

Which part of that is unhelpful?

At no point, has it been stated that you will not be getting the drops.

…and I reckon I’m probably older than you, so again, I’m not sure how that’s relevant.
If you were as old as you want to claim to be, you’d understand that a resolution to something like this isn’t a 10 minute fix.

so awesome they start another twitch drop, meanwhile many of us have been screwed on the last one and they haven’t bothered correctly it, or even responding to these posts or making one of their own. A single tweet acknowledging people not getting it, nothing as to when it will be fixed.

2 Likes

Just a FYI to add insult to injury, you can’t use the Feldrake in current content. LOL!

1 Like

Yes you can you just can’t fly with it in Dragon Isles…

1 Like

Sadly no, still no drake.

1 Like

This really is upsetting. I opened a case with Twitch who after several days of back and forth confirmed the item was “successfully claimed” yet I have no history of it on their platform and I have not received the mount in game either even though I received the kite pet previously and now today have claimed the Cenarion pet but haven’t received it yet either. To add insult to this situation, I submitted screen captures to Twitch about the issue and they just closed my ticket saying they’ve already informed me of what the status was, effectively telling me “not their problem”

…What’s up with this @Blizzard?

11 days now… accounts were linked both ways… claimed 4 hours after went live… still nothing.

How is this so hard to fix Blizz? Request a claimed account username breakdown from Twitch, mail the mount out in-game (BoA) and if people already have it they just delete it as it’s already claimed in-game. :clown_face:

1 Like

Atleast you got a response.

Mine showed up an hour ago. I was in the same situation, claimed as soon as available.

I will note I claimed both of the two new drops earlier today as well (even though I already had both store items). Not sure if that is related or not.

I was hoping someone would post after claiming the new drops. Currently halfway through to the mount. Here’s hoping it pushes the drake through in-game with the other new drops.