Not getting credit for selling over 5,000 gold in AH

Blizzard QA have unionized. There will never be sufficient testing ever again.

1 Like

It worked this morning grabbing about 305g from the mailbox from 2 sales. Still waiting for the most recent auction sales to show up in the mailbox, so will check it again.

I tried disabling TSM yesterday, just in case its mail feature was somehow interfering with Blizzard’s default mail API, but it didn’t make any difference.

1 Like

Still not getting credit from AH sales. Only got credit for 300g on some AH sales that has been sitting in my mailbox on my AH sales/bank toon lvl2. I tried putting in low profit on 3 different level toons and hi profit nothing registered on the quest achieve. Come on Blizz lets get this fixed please!

I think it’s not counting AH sales that were done on the region-wide commodity AH. If you sell, say, a transmog or a pet, you would be selling it on your own server, and so far only those sales have counted for me.

1 Like

All I have been selling are herbs and ore and still not getting credit for the sales

I got credit tonight, though I didn’t need it anymore. Had the popup occur.

Sold an engineering item and a transmog cosmetic chest piece. Had sold more than 5k prior to them, so shrug.

1 Like

I still am not getting credit for it using 4 different toons lvl 2-70 selling all different types of things. I even completed the trading post and cant even get the dam Ash’adar mount, guess thats bugged too. Blizz hates me!

Blue post…will be fixed soon guys!! YAY!

2 Likes

Ya checks in the mail…oh wait…thats bugged too! :crazy_face:

Still happening on AH sales.

Not that it really matters, i capped out on TP within the first day. But yeah the AH one is bugged. I probably have made around a quarter of a million in sells in the past week and that one still shows zero credit towards completion.

May I ask what you’re selling so I can stop being broke since I’m just returning to WoW. xD

Dragonflight herbs and ore

*Sorry error made in farming location

1 Like

In…Dragonflight?..people still want the SL stuff?.. @_@

Completionists. even in BFA you were paying a pretty copper to run out even wrath crafting with AH mats.

So then I should look up old crafting mats and farm them…how interesting…

Some won’t go chip away at cobalt for hours.

Hell I cba to do it in classic on platers wiht mining. I jsut waited on a nice deal for titansteel weapons tbh. Only thing I needed from smithing.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. You’re a sweetheart. :heart: I’ll be taking skinning and mining then for money making. xD

The funny thing about this trading post achievement, I got it buy putting up and canceling a work order :slight_smile: I was trying to get a belt recrafted, found a LW who thought they could do it. So I put everything up, set the min quality and put up 10k as a tip. They found out they couldn’t craft it due to the embelishment, so when I cancelled it I got credit when I collected the returned amount. It was added to a couple of thousand I made selling some flasks.

I have partial credit. I know I 've sold more than 5,000 but currently have 3881 credit.

That could explain it. That would be most of my sales since the launch.

I would have gotten it from dragon races by now. I even tried buying bargain mats and vendoring them. I bought like 50,000 cooking mats that were 6-7s and vendored them for 6.25s.

Aaaaannnd…there’s the answer. Guess I can stop wondering about it now.