Not getting anything in a Raid feels bad

Waiting for the Vault on Tuesday really doesn’t do much to negate the disappointment of walking out of Raid empty handed. It’s like oh well today might suck but at least a week from now might be good.

10 Likes

I rolled 100 on a Flame Warped Curio last night if that makes you feel better.

7 Likes

Nice,Congrats!

This has been the name of the game for 19 years minus the vault. Where have you been?

2 Likes

Right here every step of the way hoping for a better situation.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m honestly just glad there’s no more GDKP’s

Don’t raid with PUGs, problem solved.

1 Like

Death, taxes, and no loot are inevitabilities. But we can come together and share our suffering.

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t really raid because of that. Seeing other rolls kind of adds to the sting, like I’ve lost an item four times now to someone who rolled literally 1 above me. :expressionless:

7 Likes

its not a feel good game…

I say that with no snark intended.

4 Likes

Yeah or seeing someone win 4x and 2 of the items being the same piece of gear.

3 Likes

I think invisible personal loot just worked better for all but the highest levels of raiding.

9 Likes

You had a lower chance of getting loot with personal loot.

1 Like

Your group gets items that lets you kill the next boss and next week bosses faster, and the drops will then go to you since your teammates already got theirs.

If you pug… well frankly that’s on you.

Yes because the social aspect of this game is alive and well /s

You tell me. I’ve been in the same guild since Siege of Orgrimmar.

Most people aren’t as fortunate as you.

2 Likes

Its even better when you join a PUG group that took 6 attempts to beat heroic smolderon (I stayed all 6 attempts) only to roll a 3 on the trinket.

I agree. Getting 30 crests for a raid is a little lacking.

My main and 2 alts got nada last night

1 Like

The secret is to accept that all loot is ephemeral, temporary, and ultimately meaningless.

Unless it’s for mog. Mog is forever.

1 Like