Not getting all items collected in Tomb of Sargaras

I just went through the Tomb of Sargaras with my DH, and there was maybe half to 2/3s of the items I looted from bosses that were not added to my transmog collection. The ones that were were not all just stuff for my class (as some were mail, and I was a demon hunter).

Items that are class locked (i.e. tier pieces) cannot be collected for appearances unless you are on that class. At the moment anyway.

So for example if the priest legs dropped off Mistress Sassz’ine you will not get the appearance from that item unless you are a priest.

Im pretty sure i was getting class item for the classes other than i was using in an antorus run i did last week.

That’s what I’m seeing. Bummer. Hopefully this will be changed to be unlocked all the way.

It will, but it will be a little while.

I literally collected the entire warlock set from Antorus on my Monk, and I’m about to finish the Priest set too.

And ToS is especially weird because some class pieces are being added, but others are not. It seems to be completely arbitrary.

I haven’t looked too closely at Tier 20 (Antorus), but my impression looking at the other Legion tiers is that the tier core pieces (with the old set bonus eligibility) are class locked, but the other pieces of the cosmetic tier set tend not to be.