Not enough gnomes

Please fix the gnome deficit. You added men to black temple but no gnomes. It’s a good start but you have a lack of gnomes there and in many other places. Also not enough gnomes in Shadowlands and Oribos.

There is a direct correlation between the amount of gnomes in an expansion and the playerbase’s overall enjoyment of the expansion. Think about it! WoW classic-wrath had a good amount of gnomes and people loved them. Cata only had a few significant gnomes and you made us fight two of them. MoP brought back the gnome importance, and thus, the happiness. WoD traded gnomes for orcs and goats and people left in droves. Legion? Cutie Stampwhistle, Teeny bow sharpshooter, etc. Loved! Not enough gnomes in BfA until 8.2 when it got fun and you are making the same mistake in SL. Please fix ASAP

13 Likes

We are also in desperate need of more gnome x elf relationships. I’m sure there must be a few :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hear hear! The only thing that will save the world. . .of warcraft is gnomes. And we are here to save the world, as we always do.

3 Likes

Hey, nice name!

Yay gnomes saving Azeroth (and friends)

2 Likes

Here I was thinking there was too many gnomes but your expansion opinion does seem to directly correlate your theory.

1 Like

We need to fix “Not enough Alliance” first, though…

1 Like

I hope there will be many more gnomes and then the Alliance main race will become gnomes and it will be the cutest faction again! :heart_eyes: the only way the horde could counter is by making a bunch of Vulpera

1 Like

i wanted to post as one of my gnome alts but right now the website won’t let me switch forum characters

1 Like

I hope you get to post on your gnome when you want! Good luck! :+1::four_leaf_clover:

They would get sued if they put female gnome in Den of Mortal Delight.

1 Like

That’s okay we male gnomes shall make up the difference

Yes, the Gnomanity will rule Azeroth!

3 Likes

Huzzah!

Gnomey disco dance

2 Likes

I prefer Dredger’s over gnomes…

1 Like

Well I prefer gnomes over dredgers so I guess we’re 1-1

When you taking back Gnomeregan again?

1 Like

We have taken it back, by building below it. We are currently installing steamers that should cure the lepers and restore their cute gnome status. Gnome-only access, of course, because of some top-secret blueprints.

2 Likes

Well if there is more Trogg infestations don’t hesitate to call on us panda’s.

2 Likes

Thank you I appreciate the help! :purple_heart:

1 Like

If they make Gnome Druids I would race change in a heart beat…

2 Likes